Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

alnilam posted:

Chekov's Pun
A++++ would enjoy again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but

body is a dinosaur
chillest episode of trek is sisko & son make a solar sailboat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lol but

body is a dinosaur

lol but

body is a dinosaur

lol but

body is a dinosaur
woah poo poo gotta steal this for my thread

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

Farecoal posted:

Hey, uh, Number One. Plot a course for, heh, Outpost 420 at, ha, Warp 6.9!!

Nice, Captain

lol but

body is a dinosaur
do not worry about this post it is for something i am doing elsewhere just continue being chill

lol but

body is a dinosaur
londo too big, so what?

lol but

body is a dinosaur

lol but seriously I posted:

do not worry about this post it is for something i am doing elsewhere just continue being chill

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

lol but

body is a dinosaur

stacked bros/piled bros :byob1::respek: :byob:

pre:
                "nice marmot"
                      /

lol but

body is a dinosaur
:riker: :sax::wtc:

alnilam

wahts the one ep where picard i sstuck in an elevator with some kids

ty manifisto

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
The real derp space is Galactica 1980.

lol but

body is a dinosaur

alnilam posted:

wahts the one ep where picard i sstuck in an elevator with some kids

"Disaster" is the fifth episode of the fifth season of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation, the 105th episode overall. It was originally released on October 21, 1991. source

do not recall seeing this one it does not sound terribly chill

Farecoal

There he go
it's bad, i remember skipping it when I first watched tng about 7 years ago

alnilam

idk i just remembered it existed

jeffery

alnilam posted:

idk i just remembered it existed

...that feel when...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lol but

body is a dinosaur

[quote="Fake Quote Because Only Every Other Nested Quote Link Works" post="4206958008""]
[/quote]

lol but

body is a dinosaur
also weird fact you can see a probed dude's avatar on the make a new post screen

lol but

body is a dinosaur

joke_explainer

I love star trek.

Season 6 to 7 TNG is like when they started realizing they could begin to dabble with the crew's memory not being wiped episode to episode. Disaster is a loving embarrassment - Troi, despite being a trained officer, is portrayed as completely ineffective in a crisis and just throwing up her hands like 'Ohhh nooo this is bad I'm just a feelings lady I can't make important decisions!!', but it's kind of cool that it's referenced in the Season 7 episode 'Thine Own Self', which is great, she refers to that experience and decides to train to become a full bridge officer.

Riker is administering the test and you'd expect it'd just be like nepotism or a shoe-in for her, but he's real hard on her and ultimately she has to choose to kill Geordi to prove she's got what it takes to sit in the big chair. I like to think that every starfleet captain must choose to kill Geordi to pass that test. Poor Geordi.

The rest of the episode is pretty rad too. It's like a sort of retelling of the Goiânia accident, minus the miracle cure Data comes up with on the planet surface, but that whole plot is fun too.

Karate Bastard

Trek in swedish means piss and poop. Trek in danish means drag. Hope this clears up some of the confusion!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but

body is a dinosaur

joke_explainer posted:

I love star trek.

indeed

Splatmaster posted:

Here's our solar system showing Pluto's orbit and the current position of Voyager 1- it all fits nice and comfortably within that black hole

Splatmaster posted:

**2001:A Space Odyssey scene with the apes throwing the bone into the air but it's a bong**