Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

Valentine's Day is fun when you're a kid and your class has a party where people bring candy, food, and toys for everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
OP I find much more offensive the idea that you hear coworker conversations and judge them under the concept of being ‘HR safe’

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Ultra Carp
LOL @ the ol' "husband in Canada" bit. I think we're all past the middle school shenanigans of being embarrassed about not having romantic experience

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Personally I loved the "super clearance sale!" table at the entrance of my local grocery store of valentines items that hadn't been sold. It's like a "welp here's stuff where people didn't get cared enough about table -- oh and if you're one of them gently caress you I have no sympathy just give me money."

Account McAccount fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Feb 17, 2019

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Account McAccount posted:

Personally I loved the "super clearance sale!" table at the entrance of my local grocery store of valentines items that hadn't been sold. It's like a "welp here's a shitload of candy and chocolate for 80% off" table

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Ok well I guess it's how you look at it. Some people are positive and are saying "cheap candy" whereas others are "this table unintentionally means 'gently caress you single people'"

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Ok well I guess it's how you look at it. Some people are positive and are saying "cheap candy" whereas others are "this table unintentionally means 'gently caress you single people'"

I'm single but I only get salty after I ..... *ahem*... touch myself

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

This is the 2 types of ppl in the world

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Blockade posted:

Just lol if you don't work for a company that in no way acknowledges any holiday besides the ones that they are federally mandated to let everyone take off.

i also work for a bank.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dick Bastardly posted:

I'm single but I only get salty after I ..... *ahem*... touch myself

Why are you tasting it

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Blockade posted:

Just lol if you don't work for a company that in no way acknowledges any holiday besides the ones that they are federally mandated to let everyone take off.

I have to work on every day regardless of federally mandated holidays, yay retail :thumbsup:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
every serious job ive worked has always been a sausage fest. but i knew what i was getting into with the meat packing industry

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why are you tasting it

:thurman:

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

I liked Valentines day when I was single. Its the best day to be single, you are off the hook of all the bullshit of trying to come up with some romantic thing while the entire city also tries to do a romantic thing that same night.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
All my phone apps wished me a happy Valentine's day and told me I'm not alone. Thanks! :)

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Lamebot posted:

All my phone apps wished me a happy Valentine's day and told me I'm not alone. Thanks! :)

Not a single one of mine did :emo:

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Welcome to Costco, I love you.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why are you tasting it

i thought everyone does this :ohdear:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Telebite posted:

Welcome to Costco, I love you.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why are you tasting it

If you don't close the CEI video you're watching immediately after nutting, then you're contractually obligated to follow through with the rest of the video's instructions.