Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
who is the best friend and why is it chandler and gunther and chandlers crazy roommate should be a F.R.I.E.N.D plz post nips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
they should do a reimagining with sarah chalke, hilary duff and theyre lesbian lovers

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
you could tell she just smoked heaps of weed and would let you do anything you want

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
best ross bit is where his boss eats his sandwich

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Moon Atari posted:

Ross was ruined as a character by having to bear the full weight of serious romantic storylines, where they have to end every one of them since they don't want to try to mesh a new character into the friend group on a permanent basis. The last season with the Rachel/Ross/Joey love triangle and Ross and Rachel having a baby came across as sad more than anything. But his one off dating misadventures and cringeworthy professor shenanigans were some of the funniest moments in the show. Like the one where he can't get his tight leather pants back on after going to the toilet so he calls Joey for what turns out to be bad advice.

loving lol when she walks in on him

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Colonel Cancer posted:

Don't Trust the Bitch in Apt. 23 was a better show in every way, including being cancelled after 2 seasons and not haunting public conscious for decades.

gtfo retard

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Michael Corleone posted:

Joey is the best F.R.I.E.N.D. and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Also, any cool bro's in this thread want to head over to my place later for a nice nap?

"even chandler who is flamboyand aint on no fag poo poo" - Pheobe 1996

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Tired Moritz posted:

I actually like FRIENDS a lot. Sorry I know its not cool to like.

you realize this is a positive thread? gently caress tha hater cunts

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

hawowanlawow posted:

any time Ross gets hurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXr1ijb1y4g

Nonviolent J fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Feb 16, 2019

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
this is the most insane ross sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvruidbguiY

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
also we need to discus chandlers weight / drug problems, when he's skinny and amphetamized he's hilarious, later seasons when bloated not so much

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Jennifer Anniston had a threesome on a plane, look it up it's true

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJPwu9rIGIM

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
NSFW
http://www.deeplake.com/Pictures/JA/ja03.jpg
https://visual-archive.livejournal.com/21131.html

Nonviolent J fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Feb 18, 2019

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Post better pics relating to friends then?

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Chandler's at his best when he's thin and tweaking

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Monica bang

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
The issue was her voice and that she was a manifestation of Chandler's insecurity and abandonment issues stemming from his homosexual father and crush on Joey "clit-tickler" Tribbiani

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Gunther is amazing

https://youtu.be/9BNBRClGDw0

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Caesar Saladin posted:

i had the xbox gamertag CHANDLERxBING, always thought it was a real good one

Mad oval office

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
No one's figured out if it was mmf or mff on the plane

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Whoa

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
ross love cousin

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

The Dennis System posted:

I remember the Chandler actor saying on some talk show that he played so much Fallout 3 that he injured his hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vctpdK5XgYQ

The Nintendo 64 was in heavy demand upon its release. David Cole, industry analyst, said "You have people fighting to get it from stores."[58] Time called the purchasing interest "that rare and glorious middle-class Cabbage Patch-doll frenzy". The magazine said celebrities Matthew Perry, Steven Spielberg's office, and some Chicago Bulls players called Nintendo to ask for special treatment to get their hands on the console.

Nonviolent J fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Mar 1, 2019

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
LET'S ALL USE THE DPAD

http://micro-64.com/features/n64intv.shtml

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
I'm Chandler's gay dad

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB2XhTFGjtg

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
now thats what im talkin about

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

trash person posted:

Remember when Chandler gets roommate Eddie who makes dried fruit and is a legit psychopath

eddie was amazing

best chracters

1)chanfler
2) gunther
3) eddie
4) oheobes brither

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Just be glad she's not making you watch Joey

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
What do you mean pretended, like voice samples from friends or Matthew Perry soundalike?

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

Solice Kirsk posted:

Monica would have horribly abused her kid. Like just wrecked that poor kid with her neurosis and controlling manner. Kid would have grown up to be like Phoebe ironically.

Monica bang episode

Ross kid hit his head

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

naem posted:

i’ve said this before but Phoebe and Joey are two normal people from the real world who got teleported to the bizarro alternate FRIENDS™️©️®️ dimensions unknowingly.

Joey is completely realistic:
-wants to be an actor, mostly fails at it
-can only afford rent in NYC because his nerdy friend has a better job and loans him cash.
-He “likes girls” and unlike every other guy in the FRIENDS™️©️®️ timeline, he just “asks them out on a date.” They are usually delighted because every other guy dances around women like a dork and eats a houseplant and yells WE WERE ON A BREAK and falls down flights of stairs and looks at them longingly (while sad music plays). Joey just “asks how they are doing” and then “hey want to have a whole bunch of sex, with me, right now, in my bed at my house?” it’s like he has magic powers
-Joey is also not terribly intelligent so he doesn’t question his strange life or the laughter that erupts from walls, beyond making a confused face once in a while, shrugging and going with it

Phoebe-
-was homeless at 14 (the age she was teleported to the FRIENDS©️™️ZONE®️) and forced to shack up with some albino guy and live in a car if I remember correctly (v likely scenario for a person dumped into an alternate dimension with no resources).
-this also explains why a gorgeous blond woman wears such frumpy baggy clothes, you don’t want to draw too much attention to yourself (never know when wacky romantic music will start playing as men on the street fall out of their cars into a pile of houseplants if they notice an attractive woman)
-learned to survive on the mean streets (which this being a family friendly sitcom universe they weren’t all that mean but still scary and weird if you’re a teenager and don’t know what’s going on) by talking loudly and forcefully whenever people’s one-liners got too wacky or whenever the laughter (that she thinks is in her head) gets too repetitive OH GOD STOP BEING SO WACKY, WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE?? DO YOU HEAR THAT LAUGHTER? IS IT ME? AM I CRAZY?? NO IM THE ONLY SANE ONE!!!!
-all her new age hippy psychic beliefs make perfect sense since she’s trying to figure out why the world suddenly changed into such a strange place one day.
-Phoebe’s constant desperate attempts to be WACKY are a form of camouflage; also wackiness lets you warp and manipulate the fabric of space and time itself if you hit the right notes (you can tell it’s working when the music changes)
-in the FRIENDS®️™️ universe, cats really are super smelly. Just, a sulfurous stench. Foul. Her song was a desperate attempt to find fellow earthlings in a public venue in the WACKIEST way (to avoid attention)

Hey Eddie Chandler called, he has your fishtank

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Joey Chandler have kissed, pretty sure Rachael and Monica have, who else did? Joey Chandler ross three way kiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat

oldpainless posted:

Ross and Monica made out and chandler kissed all three women in one episode

Is that where when they were you nger they were drunk with the lights off