Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Moon Atari posted:

Like the one where he can't get his tight leather pants back on after going to the toilet so he calls Joey for what turns out to be bad advice.

Dude was a dufus. "Hey babe this is embarrassing I can't get these pants back on, wanna give me a hand?", instead he lathers up with moisturizer and doesn't try to segue it into some hosed up kink sex. Just shameful.

My house mate watched the whole series back to back. It was painful listening to that theme song five times a day for months on end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
That episode where Joey accidentally brings a hooker home and Ross kills her in a panic when she tries to slip out in the middle of the night was great. Loved Phoebe rolling her eyes while the rest of the gang is freaking out "Oh yeah like you've never seen a dead body before".

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

PyPy posted:

Jennifer Aniston is 50 years old now.

Heather locklear is 57 and by far the better option. I will fight you.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

shut up blegum posted:

Jennifer Aniston runs around her house naked so much that her neighbors complained. Can you imagine that lmao

Yes.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
gently caress, marry then kill Janice.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Friends reimagined as Seinfeld would be great.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

finalellipsis posted:

imagine Ross entering the apartment like Kramer every time

Phoebe or Joey are the obvious Kramers. Ross is George. Rachel is Newman. Ross is a failed Seinfeld.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

henpod posted:

I always thought the Joey loves Rachel storyline was dumb, came outta nowhere and felt really off.

Gunther is the MVP here.

I kinda liked how no one understood what Chandler's job was.

He really did a great job of lamping that friend of yours who has a job that sounds like uh... They do stuff in an office.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

BigBadSteve posted:

:agreed:

And for any foolish goon who claims not to like Friends, I dare you to imagine Monica, Rachel and Phoebe kneeling naked in front of you, looking up at you with loving attention and begging for your bodily fluids. (Or the three male friends, for those that way inclined.) Now tell me you hate the show!

Which Friend would I like to give it to the most? 1. Freaky, imaginative do almost anything Phoebe. 2. Athletic airheaded bouncy Rachel. 3. The experienced Monica - cooks and cleans, as well as being very horny, I'm guessing, having replaced overeating with sex.

:spergin:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I'm pretty tyy sure someone did an analysis of the friends lifestyles and they all needed to be earning like $250k a year to live the way they do.

Probably single handedly responsible for more sad idiots moving to new York prepped for failure than any other media.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

big trivia FAIL posted:

ross slowly becomes an actual psychopath

A twisted, one season only, R rated Netflix version of friends with the original actors would be loving great. I'd watch the hell out of Ross and Monica cooking Francine or whoever annoying voice chick was while Chandler cries in his straight jacket. Methed out Rachel becomes a shattered shell of a person when she finds out what Ross really did while they were on a break before being eaten by a Gunther. Joey sinks to murderous new lows to land that audition. Pheobe remains unchanged and unaware of everything.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Imagine getting paid $1mil PER EPISODE (so like.... 23 or 24 times per season), and screwing up your lines constantly. I'm not saying he did this, but someone in the history of sitcoms must have.

The mind boggles.

I started thinking of things I'd do for a million bucks a day, 24 times a year. But that's a really long list.

The list of things I wouldn't do is short. Really short. Televised visit at the Hague short.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
The best parent would have been Chandler which says more about the rest of them than Chandler.

E: Awtually no gently caress that, Chandler would be an awesomely embarrassing fun dad.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I didn't like how the Friends never really let anyone else into their clique. They'd let people orbit in their periphery but ultimately they were just second class friends who were never considered part of their group.

Maybe we're all the Gunther of our lives. :smith:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

oldpainless posted:

How many friends do you have? Let’s count.

Well there’s me

More like oldmateless

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Christ this is a rough end to my Sunday

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
We should let his office know. What did he do for work?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Nocheez posted:

My dad met him back in the early 2000s and he was high as a kite and an rear end in a top hat.

Drugs, not even once a couple of times but I'll stop before I overdose in a hot tub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

God am I'm glad this "mega" thread is a disappointment and never took off.

See you next time when Ross dies.

Ross died like five years ago