Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It must suck to be a professional bit actor and know that Gunther prick is going to outearn you without getting out of bed.

Gunther was the best of the Friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

matthew perry was a super cutie back in the day and its sad how life was so rough for him

(no homo)

There was a level in F*R*I*E*N*D*S: True Friends where Chandler actually gets addicted to pills and
Ross has to escape from the zoo with him to get him off of them. The game played it comical, but it's weird that it came so close to reality.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Monica would have horribly abused her kid. Like just wrecked that poor kid with her neurosis and controlling manner. Kid would have grown up to be like Phoebe ironically.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Foul Ole Ron posted:

Phoebe is a pathological liar and manipulator who plays the victim by holding up her troubled past as an excuse for being a lovely human being.

She did have that one line when Rachel was complaining about not knowing if she was dating Russ because he was like Ross when she said, "that reminds me of this one time when I was homeless and starving and this one guy told me he'd buy me food if I'd have sex with him."

And then Rachel asks how her problem reminded her of that and she says something like, "Oh, you're right. See, because mine was a real problem and not this stupid high school crap!"

Phoebe had her moments.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

But she was being a dick to Monica and Rachel who are also dicks. It's dicks all the way down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pawn 17 posted:

Trying to convince people to sign up for 100 different streaming services for $10/mo each surely won't lead to those people going back to just pirating everything.

I decided to just keep HBO Now and pirate the rest. I went through my subscription costs and I may as well have had cable this entire time. I guess I also have Amazon Prime, but I mostly have that for free shipping and the ability to get things in like two hours.