Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Team Lebron
Team Giannis
SCORING
View Results

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Skills
3 Point
Dunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Athanatos posted:

Skills
3 Point
Dunk

Hell yeah

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
What is this, just make them run the skills course.

We dont need Deal or No Deal

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Whoops I misposted in the other thread. Oh no Reggie Miller.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

Whoops I misposted in the other thread. Oh no Reggie Miller.

there is no wrong place to post The Truth

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
it's not that some of the other days can't be great sometimes but Saturday is the only reliably good all star day.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

there is no wrong place to post The Truth

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
*Marv Albert staring at the Skills challenge set up, mentions skills obstacle course is set up*

Marv: Of course the three point competition is first

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Yeahhh! Jayson Tatum! Woooo!!!!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the commentary on this is even worse than i thought it would be

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
this skills challenge is so incredibly lame

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Aye Doc posted:

the commentary on this is even worse than i thought it would be

"shoot a half court shot!"

They screech as a man is 3 dribbles behind.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The idea a hipster is going to take the grey out of his hair just shows how dumb Just for Men is.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Athanatos posted:

"shoot a half court shot!"

They screech as a man is 3 dribbles behind.

Tatum took his first shot approximately 1 second after Conley's, too. This is absurd

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That was dope.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

skills comp is fun but relies too much on the 3 at the end. they should reverse the order

edit: or play with Knockout rules where you have to make 2 in a row without your opponent making one in between

DC Murderverse fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Feb 17, 2019

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

skills comp is fun but relies too much on the 3 at the end. they should reverse the order

Honestly I would rather the pass is the thing they finished on because some of these dudes would never be able to get it through the tire.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Honestly I would rather the pass is the thing they finished on because some of these dudes would never be able to get it through the tire.

Yeah I don't see Tatum or Kuzma being involved if passing becomes the main emphasis hahah but it would be funny

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Yea it needs more ways to embarrass the players like the pass. Pro Bowl QBs getting intercepted by cardboard cutouts never gets old.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
I have never been so conflicted

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
TATUM

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Tatum slowly jogging the whole thing and then sauntering up and hitting the three after Jokic killed himself to get that shot was special.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Tatum slowly jogging the whole thing and then sauntering up and hitting the three after Jokic killed himself to get that shot was special.

I can't believe Niko dunked

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yeah Chris Webber, I'm just deaf from all the people who said that Trae Young couldn't shoot coming out of college.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Them Hawks jerseys are cool as hell

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

Yeah Chris Webber, I'm just deaf from all the people who said that Trae Young couldn't shoot coming out of college.

Ah yeah, as he was widely known, The Next Steph Curry But Without A Jump Shot

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha holy poo poo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lmao Tatum. Nice work.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I can't believe the dumbass yelling for a halfcourt shot had a narratively satisfying conclusion

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Suck my fuckin dick Reggie Miller you dipshit

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God I hate Bryan Calengelo

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

xbilkis posted:

I can't believe the dumbass yelling for a halfcourt shot had a narratively satisfying conclusion

son of a

Cool Buff Man posted:

Suck my fuckin dick Reggie Miller you dipshit

drat him

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

Ah yeah, as he was widely known, The Next Steph Curry But Without A Jump Shot

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i've muted the commentary and i am having a much better time

heck yeah tate man

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
golly

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
That was probably as cool as a skills challenge finale as you could ask for

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Reggie being right is the sign that this is hell.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

That was incredible.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Aye Doc posted:

i've muted the commentary and i am having a much better time

heck yeah tate man

Reggie Miller was repeating "That's a wrap." over and over again after Trae made the first pass, there was literally no commentary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he tated em