Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

"It looks like our scareoine and her deputy fiend are wielding more than just ill-boards now! I guess that's why they call Misery the "show-me hate", enh-henhenhenhenh!"

--

"Uh oh, it seems Mr. Sinfeld and his gang will be spending this festervis in the slammer! But it could be worse, goys and ghouls, you never know when comeanieans in carnage will get their coffins, eeeeheeheeheehee!"

--

"Well well, our disastro-naut Dave sure did go to HAL in a hand-basket, didn't he? I was sure he'd be pushing up daaaaaisies, but surprise! It's just the beginning of his gurney to the infinite, ahhahahahahaha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"well that ending really engaged my sick-th sense. it seems bruce willis was dead the whole slime."

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

"I think those shrilldren won't ever forget Scary Poppins. Now let's all go die a kite! Ahahaha!"

alnilam

Closing out an episode of Tales from the Crypt by cutting to a second, more powerful Cryptkeeper who makes puns about the closing monologue of the regular Cryptkeeper

alnilam

"Well that wasn't such a walk in the Park, eh? I guess Hammond's plans to open for business are rexed, ain't it the tooth? We'll see you next week kiddies... spare no expense! Eeehehehehehe"

alnilam

H*Ck how did i not think of "scare no expense".... ugh mods please do the needful

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Manifisto

"I call this one gone ghoul. you could say the female lead snakes her own murder as revenge for her husband's infi-hell-ity . . . but I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise."

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

"now let's have a look citizen pain, where the poor protagonist is wondering what happened to his childhood sled, er, dead, which he named roseblood . . . but you'll have to see the movie for the twist ending!"

Manifisto

"next on our hit list is fright club, where it turns out that . . . " [arrow comes out of nowhere and buries itself in crypt keeper's head]

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

alnilam posted:

Closing out an episode of Tales from the Crypt by cutting to a second, more powerful Cryptkeeper who makes puns about the closing monologue of the regular Cryptkeeper
lol

Android Blues

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

"It looks like our scareoine and her deputy fiend are wielding more than just ill-boards now! I guess that's why they call Misery the "show-me hate", enh-henhenhenhenh!"

--

"Uh oh, it seems Mr. Sinfeld and his gang will be spending this festervis in the slammer! But it could be worse, goys and ghouls, you never know when comeanieans in carnage will get their coffins, eeeeheeheeheehee!"

--

"Well well, our disastro-naut Dave sure did go to HAL in a hand-basket, didn't he? I was sure he'd be pushing up daaaaaisies, but surprise! It's just the beginning of his gurney to the infinite, ahhahahahahaha!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

"I think those shrilldren won't ever forget Scary Poppins. Now let's all go die a kite! Ahahaha!"

alnilam posted:

by R. Guyovich
Well, I guess you can gently caress my dick you SUCKMAN!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Today's episode of Sesame Street was brought to you by the letters "R" "I" and "P"! Ahahahahhahahhah!

google THIS

Well, things can certainly get dicey down in Adventure Slay! Good thing the Claw Patrol is always there to grave the day! Ahahahashhhahaha!

e: forgot evil laugh

google THIS fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Feb 19, 2019

alnilam

Devilica really went hard on Tommy Pick-kills and the other grave-ies in that one, eh? Things didn't turn out so well for Sin-thia in the end though. Be careful kiddies and don't lose your head, eehehehe!

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

So always remember, boys and girls, there ain't no ghoul says a dog can't be a serial killer! Ehhhehehehehe!