Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

IDONTPOST posted:

who woulda been the last then aj, orton? either of those realities suck rear end so you're right because wwe is very very bad at writing the easiest thing to write

I don't think the the crowd wouldn't really buy into it with Ali because he just got there and mostly just is impressive in losing. Kofi's been around forever and I don't really think it works without Kofi's history with the company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Going back through the Women's Elimination Chamber, the IIconics getting surrounded by the other teams but SUCCESSFULLY convincing them to turn their attention to Nia and Tamina before their pod opens, then using the distraction to run away and hide in their own pod, was loving awesome.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bloodysabbath posted:

If they do Becky/Ronda and Kofi/Bryan I may actually buy tickets to be let down for a 4th year in a row.

becky/ronda/charlotte as a three way has been the plan since november

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm pissed at myself for only thinking of this poo poo pun this morning and not last night.

Brace yourselves.

Jiro posted:

Oh poo poo Rhonda got opened up by the crutch.
I'm surprised she bled hardway and didn't do a... blade job.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

pressedbunny posted:

I'm pissed at myself for only thinking of this poo poo pun this morning and not last night.

Brace yourselves.

I'm surprised she bled hardway and didn't do a... blade job.

:negative: