Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

Kron has his own academy, I think. He also trains with the Diaz brothers.

I have never really heard a bad thing about Ice Cream Kron and his academy which is.... different for a Gracie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

old.flv posted:

the Ice Cream Kron thing is admittedly pretty weird

I think Rener? said they have called him that since he was a kid, rhymes and from what I have seen matches his demeanour

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

I think Rickson teaches classes there and stuff. Probably hard to gently caress around too much. Also Kron, at the very least, seems to take Jiu-Jitsu very seriously as a martial art.

Ahhh didn’t realise dad was there as well. And yeah, I’m secretly hyped to see how he goes in the UFC given his approach to BJJ. A Gracie doing well would be something to see, and one that isn’t an outward rear end in a top hat to everyone at that

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Battle of the “what if’s”, past and present

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Sick round, bam bam took some heavy shots there and stayed in it

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

lol at Barbarena unloading, getting bored and just walking away

owns

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
drat such a good fight

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

That's tough for Barbarena, he was probably about to win that fight.

Yeah I had a decision for him, he got extra sloppy at the end there though

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

old.flv posted:

Severn looks pretty drat good

Yeah what the hell

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

He looks like Freddie Mercury if he got old and weighed 265 pounds.

ahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

he's from real

yeeee