Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kofi vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 2 1.77%
Yes but louder. 25 22.12%
K O F I T R A I N 86 76.11%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

turn on espn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

per dave the mania direction is bryan/aj but its not locked in

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it may be a three way with orton.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sanguinia posted:

Interesting note: Unless you count The Rock, Kofi would be the first black WWE Champion.

Edit: If you count the WHC and include the WCW title's lineage in it's history as WWE seems to do, he would be the 4th after :drat:, Booker and Mark Henry. But he would be the first in the WWE title's direct lineage.

its 2019 this isnt a good stat.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hes not saying you have to like her.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i cannot believe people with racist personalities get pushes and promotions in this company, that is controlled and owned by a racist who has a racist child married to a racist who will become the new racist controller. cannot believe this, from the promotion that looked the other way from a child molestation scandal.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rollins news soon.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

seth rollins is retiring from wrestling and starting a christian hardcore band.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

they should trot out colin delaney and call him luke mia and have roman spear him

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i earnestly believe that somehow vince wouldnt sell for the stroke

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Drew McIntyre posted:

nobody on Earth is hoping to see Tye Dillinger at Double or Nothing

:wrong:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i thought they let him go a month ago?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rovert start a newsletter with me

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dave posted:

Arn was let go due to creating an untenable work environment. The word we go was he got into a shouting match with Vince, feeling that Kenny cosplaying as Princess Jasmine was all in good fun, whereas Vince felt that Kenny should have been relegated to cosplaying as Iago or Abu, and was not qualified to don the blue two piece.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so through my own independent source, colin del-i mean, someone secret, the incident in question was at a wwe house show in bossier city, la. arn made the call to have finn come out wearing the intercontinental belt around his actual waist, completely covering up his abs.

rovert...was right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if i had to make a prediction i think lesnar is going to beat rollins but then roman will beat brock in saudi arabia a month later