Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kofi vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 2 1.77%
Yes but louder. 25 22.12%
K O F I T R A I N 86 76.11%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I've stopped following WWE for a few weeks but saw this pop up on FB and came to this thread to check out what went down

Why don't they

Why don't they fuckin let people just god drat talk like this on the shows

This is so good and real and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Did they

Call up two of the NXT champions

Why would you do that now

I guess so you can have tournaments leading into new champs for the Mania Takeover?
But

But why?

Are these guys going to do anything on the main roster?

Did both of them just win their titles in NXT a loving month ago?

What the gently caress

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

William regal is getting called up to 205 live

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Dolph Ziggler is probably the prime example, the absolute epitome, of how awful WWE booking is

Rewind to... 2014 or so. Dolph does the double turn cash in against Del Rio, people go fuckin nuts, love Dolph. Dolph gets sandbagged and pushed way the gently caress down the card.
2016, the office decides that this Ziggler guy is worth getting behind, two years too late, proceed to overbook the gently caress out of him in that love triangle/square with Rusev/Lana/Summer and sour absolutely everyone on him in about two weeks, and then continue to push him as like an upper midcarder since, despite it being obvious that he's loving gaaaaaaaaaarbage

Like at least when you look at a Bryan or even Reigns there's like, Bryan was and always will be good, they just hosed up a whole bunch along the way. Reigns, they were pushing him too hard starting the day after the Shield broke up. Dolph somehow managed to be underpushed when he was white-hot and then after he'd been given two years to cool off, forced down everyone's throats until he started getting XPac heat

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Roman left on October 23

That's basically 4 months to the day that he's coming back

No loving way dude beat Leukemia in 4 months and is going back on the loving road

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

Rhonne posted:

It would be funny if all Roman had to say was "hey guys, treatment is going well, not sure when I'll be back though. Just wanted to let you all know how I was doing, okay bye" and then just leaves.

Remember the last time he did that when he had a hernia or something

It might have even been on a fuckin nxt show