Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kofi vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 2 1.77%
Yes but louder. 25 22.12%
K O F I T R A I N 86 76.11%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
I loved that double pinning combination the Iiconics used on Naomi. Really cool and logical use of the tornado tag scenario. The kind of spot that makes you surprised you haven’t seen it before!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
I can't put my finger on why but Lacey Evans bothers me in that Mojo Rawley type of way, where I'm just wishing that anybody else was on my screen. Completely unrelated to anything behind the scenes; just my immediate visceral reaction to her vignettes and stuff.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Astro7x posted:

I know we all want to see competitive matches, but I don’t kow what they could do with 12 women being in the Chamber and everyone left being low on the card.

Also the fact that Alexa, Nattie, Foxy, part-time Nikki, etc have already lost to Ronda. Like at that point yeah, just feed Ruby to her, why not.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'

Drew McIntyre posted:

this video is pretty illuminating, for those of you who still believe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyKB3HHp1Tg
Chuckling at the BASHAMS in that thumbnail. A fun reminder that WWE is slightly less racist than you think they are. Two very different-looking white guys, shaved bald and passed off as identical twin brothers.