Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kofi vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 2 1.77%
Yes but louder. 25 22.12%
K O F I T R A I N 86 76.11%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

kofailure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i am not going to be fooled by like the 7th 'maybe this time kofi will get a sustained push' thing

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

you know there's someone who lost their title tonight who can take on bryan at mania

that's right

shane mcmahon

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

So apparently there was one person backstage who really, really wanted Becky/Ronda at Mania, but everyone else shouted at him until he agreed to go Charlotte/Ronda/Becky (these people didn't even want Becky winning the Rumble).

That person was Vince McMahon.

Everything is going to better when the people who insisted Charlotte be pushed over Becky Lynch have control, guys.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

if pictures on the internet mattered wwe would not have pushed asuka

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

Triple threat is the better match so yeah, you're probably right.

You misunderstand.

People tried to talk Vince into Charlotte/Ronda, not the triple threat.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

This is the most anyone has talked about Ruby Riott outside of discussion of the name Riott ever so I don't think it hurt Ruby at all to be murdered by Ronda.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WWE should play up that Asuka dressed like a Nazi and have it repeatedly said on commentary but it's okay to dress like a Nazi if you're Japanese, because in World War 2 the Japanese didn't try to wipe out the Jews, they tried to wipe out the Chinese, and every time a Japanese person is on screen they should remind you of this.

And if you disagree you are a moron who ignores history.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

This would also be appropriate as a dig at New Japan, who just had a lot of talent leave and partner up with a Chinese promotion.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The Del Rio/Ziggler storyline was terrible and probably a good sign WWE had no idea how to book a babyface.

When the babyface is the guy helping a loud and proud racist cripple a Mexican for being Mexican, something has gone horribly wrong.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Even without all the problematic poo poo Lacey Evans gimmick and promos just feel weird. The classless nasties stuff feels like she's from the 80's when wrestlers were cartoon characters and not people. Everything about her feels like she is wearing a costume.

Okay so wait she's supposed to be like peak Rusev?

Is your goal to turn me into a Lacey Evans fan?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i refuse to believe dolph ziggler is supposed to appeal to anyone

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i can't believe vince has decided big e is actually not big

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rovert posted:

For Lacey, I would have done Andy Kaufman or William Regal style skits to introduce her personally.

She's a ma'am.

Such a ma'am.

She's a real, real, real

real ma'am's ma'am.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Rarity posted:

It's going to be that Finn's injured and has to give up the IC belt, isn't it? :smith:

He's being repackaged as Finn Balorina.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Ratings are skyrocketing now that Becky is out of the main event picture.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Wait, is there anyone here who legit thinks they're faking his cancer diagnosis? Like, I'm convinced that they're carny enough to do it under different circumstances and that they would survive it without any reprecusion because the company is teflon but I don't actually thinks they're doing it.

Buddy lots of people here would support Enzo Amore if it meant spiting Roman, so you better believe that if you survive any illness it means you were faking it.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WWE has been pushing Becky Lynch, a proven failure, so that when ratings improve under Roman's reign it'll look better.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I don't think it's a coincidence that the person involved in Becky's fake face injury was related to Roman.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

if roman reigns got cancer to protest saudi arabia he is the greatest human being alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

That DICK! posted:

but i hear saudi arabia is really good at producing anti-bodies

wrong kind of cells my friend