Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kofi vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 2 1.77%
Yes but louder. 25 22.12%
K O F I T R A I N 86 76.11%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Wait I was wrong.
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rey vs Bryan for the title please, Rey wins, then use that to shove Rey and Almas up into a main event feud

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

I hope they add Lacey Evans and make it a 4-way.
not sure how i feel about seeing lacey getting rkoed but okay

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

In-ring Lacey isn't very good,
:hai:

quote:

WWE is way too dumb to be able to really pull off her gimmick with the finesse it needs,
:hmmyes:

quote:

and one punch finishers are dumb.
:getout:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The only DX that should be inducted is the Rick Rude/Chyna version, not the rear end Man Road Dog bullshit

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Your Taint posted:

I'm just afraid that if they give Kofi the strap they'll break up New Day by turning at least one of them heel.
the absolute best thing about the New Day is that they work together to stop that bullshit from happening. Almost as if collective bargaining would be.... good? for workers????

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Incessant Excess posted:

Where the hell is Kristen

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

“having a ton of upside” just means they can’t get any worse

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Aleister Black might be okay for a while, but he is completely hosed in 8 months when it’s time for the Halloween episode

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

The only good DX was the original one with Rick Rude, Cocaine Shawn, Chyna and Cocaine Shawn`s bitch.
:hai:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Bring back Art Donovan to ask How much does this guy like to have fun?

E: ah poo poo he’s dead

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Is it just me or does it feel like outside the two main events WWE has no clue what it wants to do with this year's Mania. Normally the card is leaked in January and feuds are starting up but this year just feels like a clusterfuck.
i found a copy of their creative and business plans for the next 5 years

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Finally a wrestler I can relate to

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Adam Cole is cool and the face he made when Aleister Black threw down his kendo stick was the best shithead heel face ever

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

All 4 of those guys are absolutely great, but the idea that “The Best Dudes In NXT” not including Adam Cole is insane to me. He’s a better worker than Ciampa and a way better promo than Ricochet

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

They've got Finn, Andrade, Kofi, Sami, Seth, Rey, Joe, KO, Ali, and Rusev but there's no one capable of being a star. Suuuuure.
steiner-he’s-FAT.mp4 but it says SHORT instead

Or as a wise man once bowed his head and said,

Jerusalem posted:

Yes but on the other hand, Randy Orton is 6 ft 5 inches tall.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Well Asuka is the best choice to make a bad wrestler look good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Heel Emma and her annoying hype gal Dana Brooke was such a fantastic act, I’m still mad they managed to gently caress that up

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tye is a better worker

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

She can’t speak English though

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Vince has a thing about having a fiery fightin’ Irishman babyface

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

rare Magic card l00k posted:

She's a ma'am.

Such a ma'am.

She's a real, real, real

real ma'am's ma'am.
ngl, i like this

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

New Day is kinda famous because Xavier told Vince to his face "If I can't get Kofi to be boo'd as a heel" coming off years of a Kofi face run then "Just fire me, there's tons of other developmental guys" and then Kofi repays the favor by saying "If you break us up I'll just retire"

The reason New Day has stuck for so long is because all three members have each other's back and threaten to quit or retire if the writers take the lazy way out and why they get away with so much when they're doing promos. They still sell a lot of merch either way so as WWE, why risk the bluff? New Day might get stale now and again but they're always finding out ways to re-invent themselves and stay relevant on their own.
almost as if bargaining collectively is a good thing :thunk:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jesus, in that case good for Arn getting out and I hope he gets picked up to produce for AEW

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I will legit feel awful for Roman if they manage to gently caress him up so badly that Two Time Cancer Surviving Wrestler is a booable character

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Wow, miss a couple days of posts and walk into a loving bloodbath.

I can't believe Arn Anderson, TJP, Tye Dillinger and KENTA ran an illegal sex trafficking ring.
TJP would definitely be a pats fan

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

I’m imagining someone bragging about banging a wwe wrestler and I cannot imagine a more embarrassing and disappointing answer than TJP
Enzo.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

I heard what led to Arn's firing is he's a competent road agent and his boss is a weird, senile old coot.
wow jeez dude keep it down, you’ll have the FBI knocking on Lowtax’s door again

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

The Favourite got robbed :colbert:
nah it wasn’t that good apart from the acting

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yeah I thought Roma should have won. At least Beat Animated has the correct winner and we can all agree on that :)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Big Huski Boi posted:

Would love to take a time machine back to me watching Green Wing ten years ago and break the news that loving Harriet wins a best actress Oscar
same but peep show and sophie

also i was giving hot fuzz a rewatch the other day and there she was as a minor character

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

The best film from last year was Sorry To Bother You, the Academy are cowards
absolutely agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Just got the scoop that Roman’s gonna have a new gimmick, new music, everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO965EFGhxs