Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kofi vs. Bryan at Wrestlemania?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 2 1.77%
Yes but louder. 25 22.12%
K O F I T R A I N 86 76.11%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

JitteryComa posted:

The crowds better start hijacking the show for Kofi like they did for Bryan.

That would be a nice mirror to Daniel's Yes Movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

Either Kofi vs. Ali, Kofi vs. Orton, or Kofi vs. Cena for the No. 1 spot for WM at Fast lane with Kofi winning. Just let this happen.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I want nothing more than for Daniel Bryan to set up a youtube account and do one of those 3 hour analysis rants about why Xavier Woods' gaming youtube channel is harming today's youth.

Could they do a "title vs. career" stipulation? If New Day wins, Kofi is WWE Champion. If Green Day wins, Kofi retires. It seems odd, but I'd love to see some stakes to it.