Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
I kinda want to see the story about the meeping frog. Don't tell me he didn't film an entire 20-min segment about the angry, meeping frog. It's the perfect opportunity to waste HBO's money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
I think I might be imagining this, but was John a little more hyper than usual? He seemed all coked-up. He talked faster than normal, and was just overall weird. And this is not coming out of nowhere, I have family members that did coke, and yeah...seems pretty similar.

The only thing I don't understand is why he acted like a coked-up movie star. Stress? Something else? The Russians? It just seems really, really abnormal to me.

Just a thought. Maybe I'm crazy.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Jesus tap-dancing Christ. THAT was a finish to an episode. :laffo: How much loving money did they spend on this?

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Also, for a 4-eyed British birb, John can sing moderately well. I was actually impressed by this.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
They should track down the original artist of the rat painting, or his family and secures rights to sell prints for charity.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
I'm totally buying those stamps.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Yeah, he was pissed and angry. Rightfully so. Everything going on right now should piss everyone off.

But the way he ended the show was poignant, no final joke, no "And now, this:"

Just blackness and silent credits. Good stuff.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
September 27th.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
I'm done trying to understand national debt, etc. But I do have extra money, and I did buy the Nicolas Cage pillow. Will post a trip report when it arrives.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
I want that wolf plate. I bought the Nic Cage banana pillow, and I must have that plate.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
Got my Nic Cage pillow. Turns out it was just a pillow case and you have to supply your own pillow. I happen to have one.

It is just as glorious as John describes it. It is cheap, low res garbage, but it will remain in my heart as true surrealist art. loving magnificent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
I love that :parrot: was mentioned.