Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Clip was funny but I dig Pringles so gently caress you Oliver :love:

White Light fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Dec 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Oh gently caress it's a Tucker Carlson episode this week, get your popcorn the Swanson heir is gonna throw one hell of a poo poo show, can't wait :munch:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Getting kind of sick of these dumb void jokes, really hope this is the last time they keep beating this dead horse, practically television poison :barf:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Duzzy Funlop posted:

You think so little about Janice that you didn't realize this isn't Janice, this is Janice.

Fuuuuuck I forgot about that bit :bang:

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Didn't turn off the show because of a 30 second skit, I'm just sick of hearing that VA in every animated property on media. Dude is a one-trick pony and it's not even a good trick. Some recurring bits are hits, this one was a miss for me.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Archer is fine, everytime I hear the dude I keep thinking he's The Master from Venture Bros. Feels like I'm dragging this thread off track, I'll just mark the 'other' checkbox option for this and move on.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Reeeeaaaaaally hoping Oliver devotes an entire episode to Texas politics, we honestly need the national spotlight to help us with the everything our awful politicians have been dragging us through this year.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Alhazred posted:

Nobody really cares about Batgirl though. It sucks for everyone who was involved in the production, but I doubt that the general audience was eagerly anticipating it.

Honestly that film looked like it was gonna be a shitshow from start to finish, nobody's gonna miss the absence.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

One thing I'm very glad that John covered about this topic was the fact that almost everyone who applies for any white-collar type work is barred from entry unless you have bare minimum a Bachelor's degree.

I can't tell you the number of jobs I've applied for, went through the nightmare string of endless interviews, had an offer for the position at the finish line, only to have it rescinded at the last second because I was only able to secure an associates degree due to finances. It puts you in a no-win position where you can't get your foot in the door unless you have a 4 year degree (with 2 of those years being completely useless towards your career) but you also can't really afford to commit to that high of an educational expense unless you want to be stuck with the primary entrapment of student loans :gibs:

Took me almost 5 years of searching before I was finally able to land a permanent career position, I wouldn't wish that hell on anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

I wish they did stuff like that more. It’s genuinely where the show shines, and it hits almost every time.

The gently caress rats saga, the secret commercial scripts, the waste management plant, etc etc etc.

Don't forget that time he made a bunch of mascots for a whole bunch of surveillance agencies!