Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Was I the only one who didn't care for the piece on Tucker? I kept waiting for them to dig into WHY Tucker is in some ways worse than other Fox News' talking heads but... nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Hakkesshu posted:

It was good but cancelled out by the "guy fucks wheel of fortune" and "lobster loving" being the most astoundingly unfunny bits they've done in a fuckin while

The lobster loving went on way too long. I know that the "joke goes on so long it loops back around to being funny again" is a thing, but this was not that.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

You mean the neo-nazi party that won a whopping 3% of the national Ukrainian vote? As opposed to america where nearly half of our electorate is cozying up with fascist leaders?

Get the gently caress outta here.

(if there's any important context, its that Zelensky was elected specifically to fight corruption and had failed pretty terribly at it)

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I miss Quiznos :(

Honestly I just miss toasted subs

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I regularly get way, way more entertainment from the web exclusives than the actual show

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I mean they’ll literally block the doorway (politely) if you try to leave. I’ve worked in sales before and telemarketers have nothing on timeshare sellers. Fuckers are next level

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Fun fact: My parents lost our house and most of their life savings in the 2008 Great Recession crash.

We ended up giving the tenant in our condo proper notice before moving in there (lucky we had that option at all)

Anyway, the HOA board was hilariously petty and power tripping. They had a 25 pound limit on dogs, which hey, fair enough. Our dog gained a bit of weight and the fuckers literally showed up with a scale and threatened eviction because she came in at 27 pounds.

gently caress HOAs so very much.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Small White Dragon posted:

I forget, how soon are the segments usually available on YouTube?

Last Week Tonight's twitter feed confirmed that network asshats at Max will now force them to wait until tuesdays to upload segments :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

They touched on it a bit as examples, but I wish they focused in on how much higher the interest rates are for student loans. That's the biggest culprit and "gently caress you" part of this. And also where we differ from most other countries.

After years of wrangling I finally found solid (and remote!) employment right before COVID hit. I was luckily in a position to finally be able to make a real dent in my loans. But literally every financial expert and advisor told me that because of interest rates the best, smartest choice was just to pay the bare minimum amount for the foreseeable.