Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The purist sandwich is the toast butty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Best steak sandwich is an open faced one with just a ribeye on a piece of good toast. It's a sandwich, says right there on the menu. Fight me.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Solice Kirsk posted:

A goddamned baloney sandwich made it onto the list but a hot dog or any of the parms didn't?! I declare this list fiasco and demand a recount/evaluation of the results.

I too was a conscientious objector in the sandwich wars.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Chinatown posted:

in college i went through a Subway (eat frasche) tuna salad sandwich phase

Are you my ex wife when she was pregnant? Pretty wild if you are and were on SA this whole time.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jose posted:

i had a real good sandwich from some place in san francisco a few years ago i can't remember the name fo the place though

it was on man vs food though

You mean those two homeless guys in the park? That was Fred and Trippy Pete.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I just had a sandwich and it was good.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
It was a toasted everything bagel with cream cheese, smoked salmon slices, tomatoes onions and capers. It was eleven loving dollars but I wasn't paying. Had a black coffee with it. 10/10

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
It was a sizable bagel.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Space Race Riot posted:

Also the everything bagel is an abomination. Somebody needs to put a stop to that poo poo. Won't be me, as I'm lazy as hell. But I strongly disapprove.

Even its name is a farce.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Thinking about a sandwich for lunch. Anyone have any idea where I can find a ratings chart for sandwiches?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Publix used to do world class cubanos back in the nineties when the stores had panini presses. Now their cubanos are just ok. However their chicken tender subs are definitely world class and their traditional subs beat any national chain easily. Just imo of course my friend.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jose posted:

That said it's been so long since I had one I'm kind of feeling making some tomorrow just to get annoyed again

Try eating them upside down. Trust me.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think Publix had an amazing cuban-style sandwich probably because of the boars Head meats and the press. It was simple and perfect. I don't get the hype on Cuban bread. To me it's an extra airy and super bland communist loaf.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Where's the donkey sauce?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sometimes I get a huge wad of falafel and shove it up my rear end.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Whats 1 and what's 10?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
5?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
:siren: :siren: ALL PUBLIX SUBS ARE 5.99 STARTING THURSDAY AND ENDING ON THE 10TH!!!! :siren: :siren:

E. Yes the chicken tender sub too!! I don't know about any of the special fancy ones or add ons, you'll have to look it up yourself I'm not your unpaid research assistant!!