Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Here's an article about fries and how bad they are.

https://www.myrecipes.com/news/in-n-out-worst-fries-in-america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

wow some massively too-far-up-his-own-rear end in a top hat food critic talked down on a beloved food. only to recieve massive publicity.

hmmmmm.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

poo poo I do that all the time and I don't get any publicity at all!
Something has gone terribly wrong!!

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Shake Shack was my favourite for sure.

In-N-Out was ok but I wouldn't rave about it.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

tbqh you must just have the palette of a fuckwit if you think a double double is worse than McDonald's or BK or similarly low tier fast food

sorry :shrug:

one is frozen mass produced and processed and the other is fresh. For a cheap fast food burger it is pretty loving fantastic. stop eating frozen tendies for dinner all the time.

Being fresh cant save you if you cook the burger to be the absolutely lamest lcd piece of poo poo anyway and yo thats loving in n out

Woildnt even be an issue if Californians wouldn't like lie and delude themselves over it. Its garbage tier drunk food and not even worth its cost compared to other regional burger chains

Fuckin argue with me about burgers motherfucker!!