Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Lately my phone has been all "My USB port is so moist right now, what are you gonna do about it? I sure hope you don't plug anything in there, that would be so bad"

Is it coming on to me? It sounds like it's coming on to me.

Any tech-savvy goons out there that can tell me how I can politely explain to it that I am not into phone sex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
After some consideration I have decided to take the phone out to dinner and explain that I'm not interested, but there will be NO loving.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Wamdoodle posted:

take your phone to a nice dinner and lay it out that you just want to be friends

Okay, so I did this and... well... I don't know how this happened.

I took the phone out to a nice place I know, and we talked about stuff, I guess I might have had a bit too much to drink, and it started showing me all these lewd pictures.

I woke up just now with the phone in a loving embrace.

It's still on the bed in sleep mode.

Oh god :gonk: