Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
investigate potion brewing at the job hall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
A more time with Wotjeo!

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

sheep-dodger posted:

I wanted to see more Chew last post and I still want to see more Chew now:
F

Actually, scratch that:
M - befriend some woodland critters in the forests outside the Academy

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

KittyEmpress posted:

L

Let's hang out with Dash and see how she likes her new mentor.

Changing my vote to M, maybe we can find the tree dropper spirit and either get confirmation on the viridian's death or tell her he has been missing. Wotjeo and her ended up on a mostly positive note.

No. We got told to relax. O is relaxing with our friends.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Apr 11, 2021

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

M

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Nothingtoseehere posted:

I want to do O, but then we can't reveal what we're celebrating so no. Instead, B, see how Liuxue's doing and if she's picked up rudimentary politics yet.

Also lol seems like we might have got that veridian killed after all. Welp, nothing of value was lost.

Early Winter - (Juedouzhe, Wood Week(1), Day 3) continued

Elder Qianni and Healer Zhe Zhuru left shortly afterwards. The last thing Elder Qianni did before saying goodbye was to cryptically instruct both of her young students to “check on your Life dantians from time to during the day.”

Wotjeo and Pūmič wandered out of the Healing Hall and into the plaza. They discussed how to spend their day off. Back home, in Aestia Valley, they’d had lots of friends and played games. They’d make time to go play at least three or four times a season! They had friends here too, but not as many, and they didn’t really play. Not just to relax. The closest they’d come was inviting everyone over for dinner and a slumber party, but it was probably too short notice to do that now.

What else could they do? Well, the thing they did most consistently with friends was spar. They sparred most weeks with Lumang and Big Bailei. It wasn’t bad like the “spars” Carmenia the Smith organized, but it wasn’t exactly fun either. That probably wasn’t what Elder Qianni met by relaxing. What else could they do? They played together in their dreams most nights since their lessons with Administrator Un ended. But they were already doing that, so it might not be what Elder Qianni wanted. What else could they do?

The two discussed it as they idly headed back to the wooden cave they shared with Liuxue. When they arrived, they fortunately found that their shamrock-green-haired cavemate and Bčiké the giant tortoise were still getting ready to head into the woods for a few days. Pūmič greeted them with hugs and asked, “What are you doing today?”

Liuxue smiled in delight. “I’m glad you came back! You can’t tell anyone else this, but I’ve been delaying my advancement to Amethyst until Bčiké advanced. He can’t avoid advancing like I can and I don’t want to risk him advancing during my tribulation. We’re heading out to Grandpa Oak’s thicket to make a nest where he can safely advance when the time comes. He should start advancing in a week or two at most and he’ll be very vulnerable during his advancement. When he starts to advance, Bčiké will get lethargic and then sleep for a long time. Will you come too? I’d feel a lot better if you knew where his nest was too, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else.”

Wotjeo and Pūmič agreed at once, of course. The two weren’t sure this counted as relaxing, but how could they refuse to help.

The walk to Grandpa Oak’s thicket took a long time at Bčiké’s slow and deliberate tortoise pace.

Many of the trees in Grandpa Oak’s thicket had shed their leaves as winter approached. Even Grandpa Oak seemed sleepy under the influence of the chill early winter air. He woke up long enough to greet them and direct them to a good place to make Bčiké’s nest. Liuxue said that the best sort of nest would be a cave dug underneath a tree rich in wood vital-essence but that out of difference to Grandpa Oak, she wanted to dig a cave equidistant from several trees so that Bčiké wouldn’t draw too much strength from any one tree.

Wotjeo’s bear claws made quick work of digging the cave. With Pūmič’s strength added to his by the Spirit’s Strength technique they’d learned back home cycling through his paws the dirt slowed him barely more than water would. He dug incredibly quickly. The shovels Liuxue brought for her and Pūmič barely added anything to his speed. So while Wotjeo dug, the other three collected tree branches and feathers to line the cave with and turn it into a nest.

In just two hours, Wotjeo completely dug out a cave big enough for several humans, or one giant turtle to rest in. He did it all on his own, but exhausted most of his madra to do it. Only because of the lessons from Inner Disciple Erzi Huojiu was Wotjeo able to continue cycling his Spirit’s Strength technique for so long. Before their lessons with the enhancement technique fanatic, Wotjeo would have struggled to maintain the technique for even 20 minutes and the digging would have taken much longer.

Digging completed, Liuxue and Pūmič dragged the branches, feathers, and other things they’d gathered inside. Using their slender, nimble fingers and opposable thumbs, the two crawled around inside, weaving most of the branches into a nest. Then they padded the branches with feathers and other soft things to make it comfortable for Bčiké to hibernate in during his advancement. When they were done, the inside of the cave Wotjeo dug looked like a bird’s nest. Which Pūmič thought was strange but Liuxue assured her was what Bčiké needed.

While the relatively small girls worked in the confined space of the cave Wotjeo dug out, the two large spirit beasts worked together to gather more materials to line the cave with.

When they were done building the nest, they also filled up a corner with the tenderest, most wood vital-essence filled branches for Bčiké to eat and regain his strength when he woke after advancing.

Aided by her friends, a task that Liuxue expected to spend at least two days on, was completed in one long, exhausting afternoon. It wasn’t exactly relaxing, but how could they have refused their friend’s request for help? Even though Wotjeo and Pūmič were worried about how Elder Qianni might react, they were still warmed by the satisfaction of a job well done and friends well aided.

The group of friends tiredly returned to the village. Throughout the day, Wotjeo and Pūmič had checked on their Life dantians. Their Life dantians had definitely grown during the day. Not a lot, but noticeably!

It was very surprising! Neither Wotjeo nor Pūmič had spent any time cultivating their dantian today. How had they grown on their own. The two had wondered if Grandpa Oak’s thicket was a good place to cultivate Life vital-essence. It must be a very good place if their dantians grew just from being here. They’d have to come more often!

Experience
+3xp to Spirit’s Strength
+8 xp to Life Dantian

Early Winter - (Juedouzhe, Wood Week(1), Day 4)

The next day, refreshed after a shower and a good night’s sleep in their metal-lined wooden cave, the two nevertheless dragged their heels on their way to the Healer’s Hall. They hadn’t exactly followed Elder Qianni’s instructions. They were worried about what she might do.

Returning to the same location they met her yesterday, Elder Qianni’s warm greeting only made them feel guiltier. They heard and felt a tiny trace of Elder Qianni’s gentle Life madra brush against their dantians and their sifu say, “Good! Good! Your Life dantians grew a lot. You must have had a lot of fun yesterday. Tell me all about it.”

Wotjeo and Pūmič exchanged guilty and confused looks. The guilt in Wotjeo’s big brown bear eyes was especially heart-breaking on his friendly, gentle face. Reluctantly, Pūmič admitted everything, only holding back the detail of where Bčiké’s shelter was.

Surprisingly Elder Qianni was not upset at all. She even praised them! What was going on? Elder Qianni said, “That was very generous of you! Helping your friend like that. They must be good friends. I knew it must have been something important for your Life dantians to have advanced so much.”

Even Healer Zhe Zhuru was surprised by her reaction. “They didn’t follow your instructions! How can you be so irresponsible a teacher as to praise them for disobeying you?”

Negligently Elder Qianni waved his objections off, “Eh. You worry too much. It wasn’t the lesson I expected them to learn yesterday, but close enough.”

Suddenly serious again, Elder Qianni dropped to sit on the floor so she was eye-level with her young apprentices. “One of the great strengths of Life madra is that Life strengthens Life. Doing good things, helping people. Enjoying simple, every day pleasures, these will all strengthen you. Make time for the people in your lives. They are a source of strength, not an anchor. More importantly,” Elder Qianni’s smile is spritely and lighthearted again, “life is a lot more fun with friends.”

Healer Zhe Zhuru leaves shortly afterwards. The rest of the morning Elder Qianni spends answering their questions and suggesting things they can try that might improve their cultivation. Elder Qianni explains that the increase to their dantian’s yesterday was unusually large for single day, but that as long as they nurtured the people and land around them, they could expect a slow but steady increase in the Life dantians that would help them keep up with the other disciples in their year despite the large amount of time learning to Heal took.

After lunch, Healer Zhe Zhuru returns and Elder Qianni focuses on advising them in more traditional cultivation techniques. Even Healer Zhe Zhuru pays close attention to her words.

From now on, Elder Qianni will spend one day a week teaching them, in addition to the time she expects them to spend practicing with and learning from Healer Zhe Zhuru and Old Wupo.

Experience
+40 xp to Xingqi

Schedule this week, order not set
Dreamwalking interludes

(Training 1) Healing Lessons with Zhe Zhuru CP raise? Or new bone healing technique?
(Training 2) Healing Lessons with Old Wupo
(Training 3) Meeting with Xue Min (half on whatever Xue Min wants to do, half on whatever goons vote for)
New schedule format?

Schedule next week, order not set
New schedule format!
Dreamwalking interludes

Elder Dantians - Armor delivery - New Month Duel Mania
( Social 1) Elder Physical Stat Improvements + Repay Liuxue favor by making friends with Qiqiang Haruhia & Wuye - the black shadow panther girl
(Training 1) Healing Lessons with Zhe Zhuru CP raise? Or new bone healing technique?
(Training 3) Meeting with Xue Min (half on whatever Xue Min wants to do, half on whatever goons vote for)

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Okay so can we let the cat out of the bag and tell Qianni about Xue Min helping us learn about how to cultivate Life without killing us or shattering the dantians?

I'd like to not hide that from her.

Also talk about our experience with testing additional VEA, and how we can use quartz in addition to wotjeo's diamonds?

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

KittyEmpress posted:

Okay so can we let the cat out of the bag and tell Qianni about Xue Min helping us learn about how to cultivate Life without killing us or shattering the dantians?

I'd like to not hide that from her.

Also talk about our experience with testing additional VEA, and how we can use quartz in addition to wotjeo's diamonds?

yeah, I'd support that. Especially since I assume that Qianni probably doesn't have any Life quart VEAs prepared, so she'd have to make them first. (Since anyone she gave Life madra to would already be Diamond tier they would have no need of quartz VEA anymore)

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
+1 Tell Qianni about Min helping us and what we've found out about how many VEAs we can use with Wotjeo.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

+1 telling about Min and about letting her borrow the life VEAs , hopefully after we get them back from Min

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Mr. Prokosch posted:

+1 Tell Qianni about Min helping us and what we've found out about how many VEAs we can use with Wotjeo.

+1

Qianni should know, just in case she needs the information. No one else needs to know but Min would have found out, and she's useful enough to keep visiting.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Oh hell yes! We can tap into the power of friendship.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

Mr. Prokosch posted:

Qianni shrugs, her long red hair billowing out with the motion. Brightly and light-heartedly she teases. "It's your life. Don't blame me if someone kidnaps you or rips your dantian out of your chest though. There are only 4 Life dantians in the whole Emerald Empire, you know?"

Elder Qianni can supply quartz life VEAs if that's something you vote to do.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Okay, so if a Life dantian naturally increases by doing Life-affirming things, does a Dream Silver dantian naturally increase by doing Dream Silver-affirming things, and if so, what are those? This needs to have Science done to it.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
drat, we need to throw more parties.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
We need to be more like Qianni and channel the YOLO energy of the universe

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Mr. Prokosch posted:

We need to be more like Qianni and channel the YOLO energy of the universe

Don't forget Curada! All in all we've had some pretty rad role models.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Ask Qianni: We were worried, after we got the life dantian, that because we were wearing qi-suppressing training gear we may have harmed its formation. Can she check to see if we've avoided permanent damage?

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Darn, if only we'd had the Life Dantian back when we were still living in the Bear caves. We'd have gotten so much free Life Dantian growth from all our time spent altruistically tutoring the Ore and Tin kids.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Catpetter1981 posted:

Darn, if only we'd had the Life Dantian back when we were still living in the Bear caves. We'd have gotten so much free Life Dantian growth from all our time spent altruistically tutoring the Ore and Tin kids.

This is a good thing to consider. Pumie has always liked teaching others, and we ended up stopping our tutoring of our friends because we weren't comfortable with our position, due to threats to Pumie and Wotjeo.

But with the viridian dead and our life dantian growing when we help friends and do things we enjoy, it might be the perfect time to start reintroducing lessons with our friends.

GlassEye-Boy
Jul 12, 2001

KittyEmpress posted:

This is a good thing to consider. Pumie has always liked teaching others, and we ended up stopping our tutoring of our friends because we weren't comfortable with our position, due to threats to Pumie and Wotjeo.

But with the viridian dead and our life dantian growing when we help friends and do things we enjoy, it might be the perfect time to start reintroducing lessons with our friends.

not sure if there is much we can tutor them on right now. Last time we did it, Chew and the other girl learned at a rate that took Pumie months / years.

Maybe some other social activity like group sparring, training, or exploration would be better for everyone.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Or group practice

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

GlassEye-Boy posted:

not sure if there is much we can tutor them on right now. Last time we did it, Chew and the other girl learned at a rate that took Pumie months / years.

Maybe some other social activity like group sparring, training, or exploration would be better for everyone.

Pumie doesn't enjoy sparring, so I'm not sure that would work. Llsix confirmed in discord that if we restarted Fast cultivation lessons, it would be more us all learning together, but that it would still be better for our friends than self studying.

My other idea is that, so long as topics remain broadly useful from Qianni, we just parrot her lessons to us to our friends each week. This week we teach them about xingqi with the lesson even Zhuru found interesting. Etc. The issue with this idea is that we dunno what she will teach.

I'd say we fill the gap of weeks where we only learn healing or life madra stuff by helping our friends learn how to gather for their spirit companions. Yun Hui told us early in the year thst he was impressed we knew how to do something that advanced, so presumably it's entirely possible for non bonded pairs to gather for their companions. This would be helpful to them because all 4 of our new companion having friends (Bailei, Dashuijie, Zhuque and Chew) have 1.1 companions as far as we know. Getting those companions up to speed would be good.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

KittyEmpress posted:

I'd say we fill the gap of weeks where we only learn healing or life madra stuff by helping our friends learn how to gather for their spirit companions. Yun Hui told us early in the year thst he was impressed we knew how to do something that advanced, so presumably it's entirely possible for non bonded pairs to gather for their companions. This would be helpful to them because all 4 of our new companion having friends (Bailei, Dashuijie, Zhuque and Chew) have 1.1 companions as far as we know. Getting those companions up to speed would be good.
yeah, tutoring our friends to help their spirits gather sounds like a good idea to me

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

JT Jag posted:

Ask Qianni: We were worried, after we got the life dantian, that because we were wearing qi-suppressing training gear we may have harmed its formation. Can she check to see if we've avoided permanent damage?

"Ah. Don't worry dear. You and your spirit dantians are perfectly healthy now."

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Oh yeah before I forget: jironou told us we would have to adapt our body of glory to work with our second dantian, but that it's a pretty easy process. Can Qianni help us spread the benefits of our physical cultivation technique to our second dantian?

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
I think that's an automatic benefit of Body vs. Hands of Glory

Ask Qianni about nudging our body closer to our Madra like Min has been proposing. Is there a cultivation style she recommends?

Mr. Prokosch fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Apr 12, 2021

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

KittyEmpress posted:

Oh yeah before I forget: jironou told us we would have to adapt our body of glory to work with our second dantian, but that it's a pretty easy process. Can Qianni help us spread the benefits of our physical cultivation technique to our second dantian?

Yes. But because you did the body of glory thing I think I'll just give it to you for free. All your channels are reinforced anyways.

Mr. Prokosch posted:

I think that's an automatic benefit of Body vs. Hands of Glory

Ask Qianni about nudging our body closer to our Madra like Min has been proposing. Is there a cultivation style she recommends?

Reminder that this is Qianni's reply. Not mine. Pūmič has been pretty honest, but there are still a lot of things Elder Qianni doesn't know. So her answer is based on incomplete knowledge.

"You should pick whatever feels right for you, dear! It's better to pick a result you want or a technique that feels comfortable and work from there. Don't worry about the details so much."

Pūmič persists and asks, "What dantian cultivation variation do you use?"

Qianni bounces up from her seat and twirls around, robes and hair alike swirling around her prettily. "I use the variation that brings my body closer to my madra. Life is very invigorating so it's a good choice if you want to go that way, but I had special reasons to do that which don't apply to me. You should experiment a bit and then pick the one you like best. Variety is the spice of life and you have plenty of time."

Pūmič persists and asks, "But if you were me, what would you pick?"

Qianni bops the young girls nose playfully. "I'm not you."

Healer Zhe Zhuru hrumpfs from the side. "You're her teacher. You should give her some direction, at least."

Qianni humms and puts her finger to her lips. "Hmm. I guess so. If I was a pretty young girl and a giant bear, what would be best for me? Oh tra la la. If I had as many interests as you, I'd probably spend a year or three improving my fundamentals. Especially how quickly I cultivated. It will benefit you your whole life, no matter what you do or where you go. But it is terribly boring. Especially at your age when everything seems so urgent. And I suppose it does leave you vulnerable, but who is going to go out of their way to pick a fight with a giant bear? No one, unless you've been going out of your way to upset dangerously unpleasant people. Oops, I nearly forgot that you said you can share madra with Wotjeo. That's a unique talent. You might want to learn more about it. Yes. Either focus on cultivating faster or learn more about yourself. That's my guidance as your teacher. Duty done!"

LLSix fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Apr 12, 2021

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

OOC - Pacing Discussion

I’ve introduced all the major story beats I expected to this week. You should also have a decent feel for the kinds of options you have. (although maybe not! I haven’t seen much discussion of some options that seem obvious to me, but I’m not sure if this is because of a lack of interest or not knowing it is an option.) So this is a good time to have a vote on pacing. Also if/how far ahead you want to timeskip. I’d originally planned to update day-by-day for an entire academic year for Pūmič. I’m happy to stick close to something similar to that while eliding over the more repetitive elements. At this point you pretty much know what’s going to happen in Elder/Old Wupo lessons so I’m happy to skim past that in the background for example. Doing that will miss some of the details since I won’t be simulating those days as thoroughly, but will help compress time to the more “interesting” story beats. More importantly, it’ll give me a chance to write one story arc at a time instead of 11+ interwoven story-arcs. I admit, even I often have trouble remembering what happened last week or weeks ago by the time that lesson/character comes around again.

Unlike most votes, this vote will be a strict majority vote, although I may veto write-ins that I think I won’t be able to do.

1) How quickly would you like time to advance?
A. No timeskip
This is the simplest option. We’ll continue with scheduling votes fairly similar to what we’ve been doing but I’ll try to compress “uneventful” days into single paragraphs at most and focus on individual story arcs, e.g. We might have an arc focusing on saving up for a particular piece of gear similar to how Wotjeo’s armor funding-fights played out but without an interrupting update between each fight or learning a new healing technique or helping a friend with one specific problem (guarding Beike during his breakthrough might be a possibility)

B. Skim forward a month at a time.
I admit I don’t have a clear concept of how this would work. We would probably vote on what you want to focus on for the whole month and then I advance time in one big step. With maybe one or two updates to focus on specific turning points if there are any in that time period.

C. 1 year timeskip
We’ll have a couple of votes on what side activities you focus on most (Pūmič’s primary is pretty solidly Healing and you haven’t deviated from that at all so I don’t see any point in voting on it again). Then we might do a graduation arc followed by a vote on if you want to become Inner Disciples or move elsewhere.

D. Skip forward until Pūmič is an adult
I’d originally started you off as children so you’d experience the culture Pūmič grew up in from the inside out and be invested in it. I uh… sent you into a rather bigoted culture so I’m not invested in that idea anymore. Plus, Pūmič’s current youth closes off many plotlines and makes others awkward. This is a good choice if you just want Pūmič to leave, either the Emerald Empire entirely or wander around as a traveling Healer. However, this would mean skimming over many important events, like Pūmič getting sent to the Wall.

Write in
If there’s some other time-passing mechanism you’d like to read, let me know. If it’s something I think I can write, I’m happy to do it.

Schedule this week, order not set
Dreamwalking interludes

New schedule format?

Schedule next week, order not set
New schedule format!
Dreamwalking interludes

Elder Dantians - Armor delivery - New Month Duel Mania
( Social 1) Elder Physical Stat Improvements + Repay Liuxue favor by making friends with Qiqiang Haruhia & Wuye - the black shadow panther girl

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Don't timeskip for 1-2 weeks so we can get a detailed accounting of what Pumie's day to day is like with Qianni around, then do a one or two-month timekskip, IMO

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
C
B

One year or a bit less than that. I think things have settled into a pretty set routine here. We can have some little projects or arcs (garden, bees, training up techniques and evolving them, fights, friend drama, the Liuxue/Nuli battle for influence) but those can just develop naturally or they can come to a crisis point as we pick up before outer graduation.

With C in third and A tied with B I'm changing to the fastest viable candidate.

Mr. Prokosch fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Apr 13, 2021

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

A. I don't want to skip forward massively, though I'd be fine with small timeskips becoming a more regular thing. I like voting who we hang out with and seeing our relationships grow. I think the current setup helps me feel a lot more invested in most of our friends than I did with even Amiya back home.

My personal preference would be that we vote for our week as usual, but that we aim to finish a week in 2-3 updates unless a big plot thing happens.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Our schedule is mostly set now, between 3 actions spent on Qianni, the Healing Hall and the once-born hospital and dantian experimentation/training with Xue Min most of our weeks are pretty much full. I'd say move the pace up to weekly advancements, letting us vote for the free training action and maybe a social vignette for that week would speed up ingame time advancement sufficiently that we should advance to graduation in a reasonable time frame. Maybe set a bit longer timeskip of 2-3 years after that to grow up some more. I guess that mostly aligns me with B, but slightly more granular?

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Personally I want a Wall arc with teenage Pumie and a vote on Inner / Lianhe / Wander / whatever with an arc for that. Then we can stay with that until we hit adult and we can get a return to the valley arc or a big crisis?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

C

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
A No timeslip but eliding some of the more habitual things now that we have settled into a rhythm.

Shinarato
Apr 22, 2013

KittyEmpress posted:

A. I don't want to skip forward massively, though I'd be fine with small timeskips becoming a more regular thing. I like voting who we hang out with and seeing our relationships grow. I think the current setup helps me feel a lot more invested in most of our friends than I did with even Amiya back home.

My personal preference would be that we vote for our week as usual, but that we aim to finish a week in 2-3 updates unless a big plot thing happens.

I would be fine with this as well. I like the details we get but sometimes its a little too... Samey for some actions.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

C - with vignettes of any major events that take place

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

B, with a look to C once we establish ourselves

I 'd prefer it if I outlive Pumie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A but trying to do a week in 2-3 updates. I mostly like the current setup except where things are getting repetitive.

I'm not sure how far in the school year we are but I don't know if that has more to do with the unfamiliar Emerald Empire calendar or the current update pace.