Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A because animal buddies sound like an awesome start to an adventure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

AHOX

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

D

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

EO

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

mithrasoflego posted:

This is a tough one, I think I'm happy with both options and all current writes so will abstain.

Same.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

BM

Also it's "mettle" not "metal".

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Pumie

BEJ

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

BCDI

Not feeling good, but I wanted to get a vote in before falling asleep.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A sounds good right now.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Jester Mcgee posted:

B
J

I'm sure our parents would come look for us if something was wrong, but this is just training. Can't get strong while always relying on others.

Voting these options even though I think getting help from others isn't necessarily weak.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

C because I feel like deeper gathering means we'll have to do less of it to gain as much as we're used to.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

ACE

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A There will be plenty of time to humiliate him, but not today. We need to have some sense of self-preservation if we want to become the best ever.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

C Seeing that this updated made my terrible day a little better.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Cannon_Fodder posted:

Stand by until Decavo is properly beaten, then break it up before real damage occurs. "enough, he's down" not "leave him alone!" we want it clear that we didn't side with him but we won't allow cruelty.

Gonna agree with this idea.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

AC because his timing was perfect but it still sucks a bit that we needed to be rescued.

N for the same reasons as above

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A
P

Hopefully he doesn't die before we're old enough to beat him up.

I occasionally have trouble remembering that we're human and not a bear. Anyone else have the same issue?

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Infinity Gaia posted:

B

Might as well make the most out of the weapon we got. We REALLY need to figure out a way to get proper cultivation resources now though, which won't be easy. Missing out an entire year of cultivation would be very bad for our development.

You said everything I wanted to. B

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

AE

How did we manage to do that? We're only six!

JT Jag posted:

I think Pumie is furious right now. Not at Decavo, though. He was just a pawn, a sad boy being used in power games by Aracato, the fucker. And he's not the only one she's mad at. The Marbled Polecats are at fault for enabling him, and for loving up Pumie's arm, reducing her ability to fight straight up, forcing her hand into using so much madra which caused Decavo to hurt himself so bad. If our arm worked we might have been able to pin him after he was only kinda savaged.

And all of this.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

H. We need to get better at fighting, but not to the point of becoming a Hunter. Next year, we'll know a little better what we enjoy and what we just tolerate.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

BM

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A because I like Felero and want to see more of him.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Mr. Prokosch posted:

This sounds good, also talk to Felero about doing Potions together, since his mom wants him to take a break from dream stuff. Maybe he can teach us some of those weird words, and we can teach him how to curse in butterfly. We should be training, but this year we can train with our friends!

This sounds awesome~

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

C. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

C
HN

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

This may need a Wiki or written list of characters before it becomes an overwhelming talk to consider. I love the story and don't want to forget about anyone!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Dinictus posted:

Those best buds have come a long way. Leaded tier for both! And actual responsibilities to match!

Arturo definitely should just go for tutelage under Mina and her fellows. And it might boost his self-esteem too.
A

If Domingo is taught by Bonita, not only does he then get valuable skills, we won't risk him getting bad vibes from the Hunters. That, and we make good on that favour swiftly. No need to let that linger.
G

Camina can get Guard training in to hopefully make a lot of people happy, but her own happiness might be paramount.
Write-in: "It's your decision, but if you prefer to try anything else over Guarding, at least speak with my Papa to thank him for offering that recommendation."

EDIT:

Actually, that's better.
O

Milagra should definitely try Mining. Overbearing mother notwithstanding, it's an outlet for Milagra's aggression and she might find digging and making supports for tunnels to be quite gratifying. Just... don't get caught in any collapse.
Plus, we help out Bonita after clearing that favour. Clean slates all around.
S

Gonna vote for these options plus only telling Elder Herejo about our weird dreams and questions.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

malbogio posted:

A

Honestly I preferred the teachers that coddled us. 7-year-olds shouldn't have to fight armed teenagers on a regular basis. At least this is safer with adult supervision and we can count on Curada shortening our recovery times until this miserable process is over.

Agreed.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Not voting because I binged the last couple hundred posts and it all needs to sink in. Just wanted to say that I'm caught up and don't want to get that far behind again.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

E
M

I don't trust her one bit considering her cruelty past and present. The healers are probably going to lecture all of us later but we can hopefully give them less work to do before they see or hear about this cluster gently caress.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

ACE
K

We have a lot of feelings about the big fight because it was unexpected and awful. Can we ask our dad if he or anyone close to him in age was bullied nearly as bad as this?

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

G

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Sure B sounds as good as anything else right now.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I'm not sure how much attention you pay to the quieter readers out here, but I still want you to know that if I take a couple of weeks off of this thread, it's because of my mental health and not a loss of interest.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

B! Anything more would be too much at this point

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

This is a super hard choice but I'm gonna go with B so we can learn combat skills as efficiently as possible.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

EY
Let's max our physical gains and trust our sifu to know what could be best for us.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

J for the reasons mentioned already.

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

A sounds pretty good right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

Mr. Prokosch posted:

A -J? modified

It's rough to tell any of our friends they can't come to the club, but we should talk with the Tins for a bit and let them know we're going to be focusing on the Ores and new Cubs because they need our help now, the Tins can help teach and learn a bit if they want, but it's also cool if they want to focus on what their Sifus are teaching them and maybe use this time to share techniques with each other and compare notes across paths.

Basically, they aren't uninvited but we will let them know right away that they might be neglected a bit. I don't think Pumie has it in her to only teach the most useful members, instead she'd focus on the ones that need the most help.

Side note: I don't really want a full introduction of 30 new characters for the new Cubs, rather I'd like it abstracted to the general idea that we have taught all the little kids for 4 years now. Maybe a quick list and some general benefits from having a positive relationship with all the kids and most of the adults in the clan.

Funnily plan Teacher gets us lots of allies outside of our peers, but the teenagers don't appreciate or respect what we're doing at all so it has never helped reduce the bullying (the original reason we came up with the plan) except maybe through siblings. Hard to beat up the girl that's tutoring your little brother.

Edit: Can we also take some time and teach basic first aid? At least enough to improve their chances of getting a wounded person to the healer, and enough to emphasize that people should be going to the healer earlier than they are. If you let your arm rot off because you're too proud to see the healer, you're not being tough you're being a dumbass.

I really like this plan.