Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
B
D
P
X

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
A

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
M N
We beat the bees for the honey, this aint poo poo.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Polaria
We shall be fierce like the great northern bears!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Training montage sounds like fun. We're obviously rough-and-tumble and enjoy a good fight, but we are also very calculating about it.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Well poo poo, caught up. Wish I had more to read.

This world you've crafted LLSix is wonderful and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Mr. Prokosch posted:

Write an essay on DreamSilver while it's all fresh!

I hope we get a combination answer instead of a raffle, there's a lot of good stuff

Im not that gifted.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
B

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I want to be good enough with our Dragon's Teeth that we can control them like Yondu can control his yaka arrow. Is there such a thing as a madra tether? Can we tie strings of madra to help control them in mid-flight?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

JT Jag posted:

I honestly think the best way to use the hilt if we're worried about people freaking out about its rarity is to learn how to make an illusion by coating it with dream madra so it doesn't feel like it's light.

That's an incredibly clever idea. Wotjeo must have thought of it :v:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
What crimes? Survival?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:3:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
A for control.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
But we should offer to help.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Pumie may be dumb and impulsive... but Wotjeo is a really really smart magicbear who knows Pumie's mind inside and out.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
LLSix I just love the mental of this incredibly arrogant kid getting his face smushed into the mud by a casual bearbro paw.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
We need to spend time with Brother Bear. He's been thrust into this weird rear end new world too.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Tunicate posted:

when you said british class system i immediately thought of a cultivation wooster and jeeves type situation

I was thinking more along the lines of a Black Adder cultivation situation and was totally on board.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
So does everyone just mutter "sword" after saying "Jian"? Cause that's what they are doing in my head and its both weird and hilarious.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
My experience with little girls tells me that except for very rare cases, crying is the correct course to take when frustration and stress is just too drat much.

A

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

sheep-dodger posted:

which is why you're voting in favour of shouting instead of crying?

Wait poo poo... uh yeah got confused.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
So people are getting used to Wotjeo talking, right? Does his voice sound like Michael Clarke Duncan?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
H

I want more bear time.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

malbogio posted:

Shopping with Wotjeo. Buy our bearother whatever he wants. Try to find a shop that caters to his interests. Maybe he'd like something metal to practice techniques on, or we could get imbued jewelry that fits his frame. But really it's up to him.

JNO

I'm tired of Wotjeo's inventory being empty with a frowny-face. I still regret not being able to buy him the stone hat. Pumie can afford to spend time and VEAs making it up to him.

This is a fantastic idea.

Ive been trying to get us to spend more time with brotherbear.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Body Cultivation is what will allow us to one day punch a demon spirit through the face. We must practice more!

Are there techniques that Liuxue's house knows that could help Wotjeo further? Our bear brother needs to be larger and stronger!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
A

And see if Wotjeo can sleep on a bed made of iron blocks in order to gather even when asleep.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Be the Pooh, channel the Pooh.

Eat the hunny.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Catpetter1981 posted:

Seems like even the spirits and our bearother Wotjeo are racist against other types of spirits.

Species-ist

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
What other uses can Life madra be used for? Can I cause a flower to bloom in winter? Help a struggling field of crops?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
C

We are one.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Are we still wearing the weight gear? Did qe forget to take it off?

Hell have we been wearing it this while time and forgot about it?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Cannon_Fodder posted:

gently caress this. We need a potion master or someone to grow our rear end some energy beans, Pronto.

This post had nothing to do with me being barely awake and needing coffee myself. :colbert:

Both of these things exist. We need energy beans!!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Is it possible to find a really big robe for Wotjeo, and maybe one of those to-go box hats? I dont remember what they are called.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
A
I

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
There is a zero chance of Min keeping this a secret. Not with her verbal diarrhea.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
If we mix Dream and Life madra together in a technique, I wonder if we can bring imaginary things to life.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Tesshu Fujioka was an assassin/doctor who used only needles in Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven. Maybe we need to work on Pumie's sneaky skills.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Zodiac5000 posted:

Am... Am I no longer allowed to just post my thoughts about how we should do things in the thread? I wasn't even trying to engage with you. I didn't quote you, I didn't mention you by name. I was weighing in on the combat discussion. gently caress off with this dude.

Dont worry, bud. I still like ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Wotjeo's getting copper hair!!