Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

Of course, the whole point of
a Doomsday Machine is lost if
you KEEP IT A SECRET!
I am withdrawing my app.

Kid Blink fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Mar 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kid Blink
Feb 24, 2013

Of course, the whole point of
a Doomsday Machine is lost if
you KEEP IT A SECRET!

quote:

How did you get the Director to relax (but not overturn) their policy on possession and consumption of narcotics on campus, and what other rules would you like to see loosened up?

Hey man, don't freak out. I'm not here to push dope, I don't play Feds and Heads. Delysid may expand the mind, but I've got my doctor's note for it, just like the Director asked. He's a groovy cat; he's not gonna step on toes just because things are a little out of the ordinary. And I'm here keeping it above board. I'm here to spread peace and love. If any of my fellow student psychonauts want to join me that's on them. The director gave me a space on campus for meditation, and that's all I need to tap the unseen. You just need the right good vibes to reach an altered state man.

Reaching the spaces between is more than just touching the inner self and opening your unseen eyes too. The psychic barriers the academy has are far out, but when I'm floating the astral sphere I can see threats further and more clearly than some of those on campus can. It harshs my vibe but I'm connected to the great love of nature that protects all beings when I'm deep in the mind space, so I can give warnings to the academy staff on agents of hate both outside and inside the academy. Fulling divesting myself from the real allows me to peek past some of the normal barriers of mental protection as well. The time the Director really came around was when I found Alpherius and Omegeron trying to demolish the academy. The twins had managed to get in past the normal screens and were set to use the advanced sciences lab to do... something? I wasn't actually there. I had bugged out after letting the teacher know I could taste their hate from the other side of the academy. The fat cat had a talk with me after the explosion and we jived. He totally understood where I was coming from and was ok with giving me the space I needed to commune. Very groovy cat.