Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Inspired by a v gay hockey discord: ITT we post metal gear quotes but about rad dunks and basketball things.

OTACON: The truth is... my grandfather was part of the Detroit Pistons. He lived with the guilt for the rest of his life. And my father... he was born on November 19, 2004...

SNAKE: The day of Malice in the Palace... God's got a sense of humor, all right...

Aye Doc posted:

Snake... We're not tools of the government... or anyone else. Hooping was the only thing- the only thing- I was good at. But at least I balled for what I believed in. Snake... farewell...

*is crushed by Metal Gear Bron*
*the poster is sold on nba.com for $24.99*

Vicas posted:

Miller on the coms, frothing at the mouth: Foul him, Snake! Destroy him! He betrayed us! He can't make free throws if his arms are broken!
Ocelot, voice of reason: Now hold on there, Snake. You're comin' into foul trouble, and he's the best soldier on their team. Truth be told we've been talking to his agent

continue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

NBA Jam: MGS edition

Infinite Turbo

Or Ocelot just doing dribbling and doing street ball tricks

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Snake, you were a D-league player, weren't you? In Fort Wayne. That's part of the reason I was drawn to you. You and I are alike. We're both slowly being eaten away by the play of others. We'll never have the chance to retire after a super-max deal. We have no tomorrow.