Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Go Blue!

Please don't loose to Texas Tech for the 5th time across two sports this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

@_ZachShaw
So Michigan LHP Tommy Henry’s “flu game,” in which he pitched 7-inning, two-run baseball to beat No. 1 UCLA two days after a hospital visit, was more than that. According to doctors this morning, Henry had and has a touch of pneumonia, too.
https://twitter.com/_ZachShaw/status/1138549911992098816

@orion_sang
Erik Bakich says Tommy Henry’s start in Game 3 of the Super Regional was the “gutsiest performance” he has ever seen.
Henry was texting from the hospital — wanted to come into the *Saturday* game
https://twitter.com/orion_sang/status/1138540217533517824

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

It was worth the risk watching this game at work. Insane, going from awesome start to worried after the 2nd inning comeback then just :vince: since then.

Go blue, and go Louisville.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Go Blue!

Last several major national title shots we had (basketball, hockey, softball) all lost in heartbreak. It's playing with house money just being here but dang it'd be nice to close this one out.

edit: dang, that's a nice start (even with the blown call at 3rd earlier)

Dance McPants fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jun 25, 2019

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

wow Vandy found some uglier uniforms

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

That was depressing to watch. The first 3 runs were caused by wild pitches and errors. At least we don't have to see Rocker again tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Yep.

Welp that was still a good season and a great run. I made it out to one game late this season and saw Paige, Keizer, and one of the over game 2 relievers pitch so clearly I'm cursed and should avoid going to future baseball games (and my old man back makes sitting through a whole game and driving home rough . Doesn't seem to bother my dad tho so guess I'm just a wuss.)

Congrats Vandy.