Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
stebe jorbs can suck my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna get the S10+

bitch!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i want a foldable screen phone so i can fold it up and shove it up my rear end

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Also I'm an iPhone user and general Apple fan for the most part and I have no problems with most Android device design. The Pixel 3 looks cool as heck and some of the Motorola, OnePlus, LG, etc phones have interesting designs. But holy gently caress, Samsung's design style is horrid. The Samsung Galaxy S10 looks like an ugly brick slab of garbage thrown together with cameras randomly bolted on the back.

Like goddamn this looks bad as gently caress from the back. Samsung's design language is garbage. I don't think Apple is perfect, but their engineers actually think about how a phone feels and looks in your hand vs. just throwing together a rectangular slab that works kind of.

its a loving pocket computer. a tool. jfc

apple people suck so dang bad lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

ok pretty close to ordering a pixel 3 what color should i get???

silver or black

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i had an old coworker who had all his old blackberries in order going back years mounted in a glass case on his office wall

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my Samsung S4 was unbreakable. And one of the last with removable back/battery. I still have it in a box somewhere.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

white google 3 pixel 64 mb on the way

nice self own

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im the malware infected flash drive

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im the dude who lives on youtube and makes a living somehow comparing two phones side by side where theres literally no discernible difference in anything but they explain how they are different.

youtube is flooded wiht iphone/galaxy test vids right now and they are all awful

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Your new av sucks a fatty dude, what happened?

a butthurt patriots fan

shocking i know

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I just got a $5k tax return. Guess what I'm getting.

a massive IM AN IDIOT plaque for loaning those loving assholes that much money with a 0.00% return

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my work pays for my phone and i just get the new phone and bake the cost into the monthly payment plan

beancounters and hr can suck my balls

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my Galaxy watch with the rotating bezel owns

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

snickothemule posted:

just lol if you don't spend 1200 on a phone who cares if you lose it or break it or throw it at poors just buy another one since you already spend money on things that don't matter

unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
stebe jobs is dead lol