Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp
The weather, husband, mother, lover and big wet and windy things that move around. But who is the unheralded champions of weather, not the big shot national Johnnies with their fancy tech and sassy stylings, No! It's the regional weather person on the local news who do all the bits of weather the big time Charlies think they are too good for.

It is time to show off your regional weather persons to this diminishing and pointless corner of the web! Let's champion the ones that have been tragically overlooked by the big leagues or have been relegated because they told the Queen to gently caress off (I don't know any that have done this but it would be cool).

Alex Dolan

Former science teacher and sporter of a fine curly mane. She is really good a doing the weather and has excellent pointing skills. She is definitely the jewel in the BBC Look East crown and has national class. I have her down for a move to the big leagues.

Julie Reinger

A sunny disposition and alarmingly skinny frame, Julie has been a regular fixture on BBC look east and could announce the end of days as if she were congratulating a toddler on a nice picture.

Those are my regionals, let see what you have. And remember to keep it local.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU