Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midig
Apr 6, 2016

The guardians

On the other side of the lush mountain of Adul, is the endless and mysterious desert of Honahkar. You are being chased by unknown pursuers, trekking through this harsh and seemingly endless desert along with two camels. What were you thinking when you decided on this path? After three searing hot days and three chilling nights, you have also started to wonder if you, or for that manner these adventurers have got what it takes to pull this off. You are as thirsty as can be, but dare not quench your thirst as you know you depend on every drop.

System: Homebrew D&D 5e

Venue: Only participatory by designated players. Rolls can be shown in discord, but entirely optional to follow it.

Players: Between 4-5 people

Good to know:

-As you are wandering a lot, time might pass fast or slow in-game. As such unless something is happening there is a lot of time to discuss events that have happened, chatter between characters or listen to stories by NPCs. I will use the latter sparingly of course. As such, all characters will be given the opportunity to react in instances of short in-game time.

-I have my own system for food&water, which will be revealed upon play. It is prudent to prepare for it, but I don't want to hand out exacts for the sake of tension.

-I will not shy away from deadly scenarios. Both from monsters and the environment. You are encouraged to be careful and make risk assessments. As such feel free to discuss characters before finalizing it.

Characters:

-Start at level 1 and roll up your character either in D&D beyond or other setups like it. I think standard array is the easiest but will allow manual rolling (I do the rolls) if people want it. If you do so, you get what you get.

-Besides Genasi, players should seek approval to play races outside of the core rulebook.

-As this is a homebrew adventure and I am unlikely to throw loads of lore at you all at once, so feel free to create your own backstory, homeland, and motivation. I can be flexible in my own storytelling and include a fitting image of your character.

Rules:

-You can make skill checks through dice roller, by linking to it as well as posting the results. Hand of God 2d6: 6 [2d6=4, 2]

-Do not post character stats and information through actual texts, but in links during gameplay.

-For obvious reasons, Create water and Goodberry will be nerfed. As in being halved in effectiveness.

Midig fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Feb 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU