Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SHoes?
This poll is closed.
Vans are cool OP nice job. 23 22.12%
new balance bitcvh!!! 10 9.62%
SKATE OR DIE BITHC!!! 28 26.92%
Goku in Vans doin' a kickflip right infront of the mods and flipping tha bird. 43 41.35%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

i only wear skateshoes that look like tugboats

They do have a little thing for your arch to bottom out on. P cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Caesar Saladin posted:

in responses to all the scuffs, using a good sneaker protector definitely will help, and i do clean my shoes off occasionally.

also, these just arrived today for more serious citywalking and drat they look so cool

These shoes look like they should have a knob somewhere so they can finish being tuned in.

They look like the design department sent a design document with image files that suffered from posturization from mild corruption, but the fabrication team said gently caress it and committed to the result.

thats not candy
Mar 10, 2010

Hell Gem
adidas brought those retro dragons out a few years ago but then stopped making them and im really really upset yall

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nike cortez costanza shoes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

numberoneposter posted:

nike cortez costanza shoes

https://qz.com/1049021/sneaker-brands-matter-the-most-in-jail/

quote:

In June, a group of gang members beat up two men in Maryland because they believed one of them was affiliated with a rival faction, thanks to his Cortez sneakers. Another man was shot in Julyfor the same reason. In Central America, where gang violence has reached devastating levels, wearing the famous 1972 Nike model can get you killed.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

5er posted:

These shoes look like they should have a knob somewhere so they can finish being tuned in.

They look like the design department sent a design document with image files that suffered from posturization from mild corruption, but the fabrication team said gently caress it and committed to the result.

if you wanna make fun of my shoes, you gotta post your own and explain why they look good

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
I like Tigers for regular sneakers. I used to like Nike, but my last couple pairs soles started kind of squeaking a month or so later. I kinda want some over the top ridiculous Jordans though, if those go bad for the price, I’m done with them for sure.

I got some Vans too, but they’re not as comfortable as the Tigers.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I have a pair of shoes that are beyond busted and I want to replace but they do not make it anymore and I cannot find it for sale online. I cant imagine they are sought after, in fact they were on clearance when I got them like 4 years ago they were 30 bucks. adidas sellwood collegiate blue with gum soles. Theres only one size on amazon and its a half size too small.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Bind your feet.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Gaunab posted:

Bind your feet.

the ones i have are already pushing it

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Caesar Saladin posted:

if you wanna make fun of my shoes, you gotta post your own and explain why they look good

Those shoes look like they were accidentally made inside-out during development, but a marketing person said, "no, wait! This might work!"

Those shoes are going to be what kids in 20 years see as examples of decades-old fashion, and declare the current generation loving tasteless idiots.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

show me ur shoes

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I don't wvwm wear shoes! Muuabahahahhahahaba

Woden
May 6, 2006
Loving my Merrell minimalist shoes and want a pair of Lems for casual sneaking, but they're over $100 so I'll just stick with my discount Altras.

Merrell Vapor Glove 3:

Lems Primal 2:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

holy poo poo, gonna stick to my dad shoes and birks