Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

:synpa: grassy knoll with a fresh spring babbling brook scent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

I buy locally-sourced expensive nonsense. Basil and strawberry. So good. :fancysoaps:

my dog died im sad posted:

Dr. Bronner's. And it is the best soap. The only soap you'll ever need.

Bronner was born in Heilbronn, Germany, to the Heilbronner family of soap makers.[3] He emigrated to the United States in 1929, dropping "Heil" from his name because of its associations with Nazism.[4] He became a naturalized citizen of the United States in 1936.[4] As the family was Jewish, he pleaded with his parents to emigrate with him for fear of the then-ascendant Nazi Party, but they refused. His last contact with his parents was in the form of a censored postcard saying, "You were right. —Your loving father."[5] His parents died in the Holocaust.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emanuel_Bronner

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

It is decent soap but inferior to Dr. Bronner's lavender soap.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Linux Pirate posted:

Most soaps are

Hell, most things are

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
OP better be whistling in the shower while using Irish Spring like in the commercial or get hosed

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

kazr posted:

Most soaps are

Hell, most things are

I never realized that soap could be such a gateway subject to existentialism.

Dr. Bronner knows whats up.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I ate those fancy soaps you bought for the bathroom.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Bouncy as gently caress.

idgi

Edit: Irish Bounce?
Edit2: Bounce Ireland? Ireland's leader in bouncy castle & inflatable repairs and sales?
Edit3:

Urbandictionary.com posted:

bouncy
1. A term relating to how a woman's breasts bounce frequently.

2. Another way of saying "Bouncing off the walls".

3. An unusually obese girl that dresses goth and prefers Dungeons and Dragons over normal human interaction.
Are you doxxing me?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Space Race Riot posted:

I'm looking at you, mod with the cat av.

:haw:

DIED A VIRGIN
Dec 21, 2012

yes no yes no yes
I like the smell but it gives me a rash. I use dial.

Once while swapping beauty tips with a coworker I asked her about her face routine. She has practically flawless skin. She said she washes her face with Irish Spring and nothing else. To this day I don’t know if she was just loving with me but it’s possible that’s the One Weird Trick to save them all.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Palmolive gold and coal tar shampoo for me! :corsair:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if your micribiome is healthy you don't need soap

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
It’s good and you can buy it at Costco.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DIED A VIRGIN posted:

I like the smell but it gives me a rash. I use dial.

Once while swapping beauty tips with a coworker I asked her about her face routine. She has practically flawless skin. She said she washes her face with Irish Spring and nothing else. To this day I don’t know if she was just loving with me but it’s possible that’s the One Weird Trick to save them all.

Genetics is the One Weird Trick to save them all

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
What soap will stop my hair from migrating from my head to my rear end, planting hair seeds on my back during the trip down?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

With that soap you can have the luck of the Irish, and by that I mean years of famine and colonial exploitation.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've been using it for awhile now even though I prefer Bronners (almond, peppermint, lavender, in that order).

I'm not sure why. I like the smell alright and it matches my shaving stuff, the full line up of Proraso green, and their Cyprus and vertvier cologne. But I really should switch back to bronners, I dunno why I keep getting it really.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Dr Bronners peppermint. It makes you tingle, everywhere.

ashrum3
Feb 16, 2019
Ok let me be the weird on I love the smell after a shower with it but other wise yea why is there a weird after a shower ??

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ashrum3 posted:

Ok let me be the weird on I love the smell after a shower with it but other wise yea why is there a weird after a shower ??

Yeah that IS a great question.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I used Irish Spring once and found a pot of gold in my grundle when I was done with my shower

10/10 would recommend

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

It's cheap and not full of antibacterial chemicals, thats good

All soap is antibacterial. So when the packaging says it's "antibacterial soap", that's just pure spin.

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

My opinion is bad, the soap is good.

Catpetter
Dec 12, 2004

Tell your god to ready for blood
Soiled Meat
my dad uses it to scare away deer from his garden.

underthecube
Dec 5, 2018

canyoneer posted:

the trader Joe's grapefruit body wash smells really great

grapefruit anything is the best scent

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Irish Springs was a massive hit when it came out in 1972. It was the only bar of soap with streaks in it and that was considered revolutionary for the time. Multiple kinds of clean in one bar.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9iaMIaiVVk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt0c-SkQuwg
buy soap get threesome

Reign Of Pain fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Feb 24, 2019

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
I use the Irish Springs soap and will be very upset when Brexit finally happens and we’re no longer able to get it.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
I had a roommate in college who bought a 36-pack of it then found out that it gave him a rash. So I got to have free soap that year.

It's alright. I'm not picky

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
If Irish girls smelled like Irish Spring I would eat their rear end.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Linux Pirate posted:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

It tastes like poo poo, OP. 1/10, would not recommend.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
I was out and Costco was pushing it so I ended up with a ton. It’s okay. I prefer homemade though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I only use organic goatmilk soap.

forward pass
Dec 9, 2005

Y'all get back now.
Irish Spring's powerful fragrance is good for keeping deer and rabbits from loving with your fruit trees.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Do not shake the Kombucha.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

soap is soap and it all works the same, but a bar of Irish Spring falls apart so much easier than any other brand i've used. that's probably why it's the cheapest soap in a given NYC bargain store and why all the bodegas sell it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

get that OUT of my face posted:

soap is soap and it all works the same,

lol massively wrong bithcv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

get that OUT of my face posted:

soap is soap and it all works the same, but a bar of Irish Spring falls apart so much easier than any other brand i've used. that's probably why it's the cheapest soap in a given NYC bargain store and why all the bodegas sell it

I've literally never had a bar of Irish springs 'fall apart' on me. The gently caress are you talking about