Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Are the Irish known for their springs?

Mostly for their worthlessness. I actually am Irish though so don't anybody be probing me, this isn't racism. I'm looking at you, mod with the cat av. And the soap is good, it's probably my favorite when I do things which require soap. Which isn't often. Seriously, I've been using the same bar for 3 decades.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

counterfeitsaint posted:

When you buy Irish Spring soap in Ireland, does it have the same name, or do you just call it Spring soap there?

I don't buy it, I collect it from the spring like everyone else. You're obviously not Irish

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

irish spring is generally going to be the cheapest bar soap you can buy. it's ten bucks for 20 four oz bars of soup. ivory is 12 bucks, dove is 16 bucks, zest is like 23 bucks.
You seem to know a lot about both soap and soup. I can respect that

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

my dog died im sad posted:

Dr. Bronner's. And it is the best soap. The only soap you'll ever need.

This stuff actually is great

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

BluesShaman posted:

I use it for whittling.

I remember this commercial. We're probably the same age, which isn't exactly uplifting but I like the reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

let it mellow posted:

Wasn’t there a huge thread of goons talking about how not using soap and shampoo or even washing they selves was good? E/N, probably.

I seem to remember this myself. Not sure from when but they were in earnest. Like yeah I get it, it's fun to screw around on an internet message board now and again but they really did believe this.From what I read. I probably didn't read it all but why would I?