Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout

Ornithology posted:

I didn't like the show too much. I found each episode somewhat repetitive with little exposition into what was causing the main mystical situation. I think it could use some editing out of the couples dying and reliving similar situations with no difference in the end results. I only needed 1-2 episodes of that to get the point. The end episode seemed to indicate that while previously the two were in the same universe, suddenly they were moved to separate parallel universes that then merged into 1 after their death situations were resolved, but with no explanation. I also didn't see any explanation why certain elements were removed all of a sudden (e.g. fish missing). Did I miss some exposition in my drunkenness or is this just kind of a mystery sort of show with a lot more seasons expected to explain what the hell is going on?

The acting was good though, and I liked the comedic elements. I can't decide if I liked the lead actress or found her annoying. I guess maybe that's the point, considering her sardonic humor.

Jesus Christ dude, the show is about developing compassion for yourself and others. It's not sci fi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU