Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They’re a screaming cause they don’t want the Big Dog back (continues to never bark).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

Congratulations internet, you got the Leukemia Foundation to chime in and yell at you for screaming about how Roman's cancer is supposedly fake.

https://twitter.com/leukaemiacareuk/status/1100326051933229056?s=21 (its a twitter thread)

WWE is disgusting for cashing in on it, but so are the people who are screaming it was all fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmoBvg-etU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Russo and his flock descending on Dave because he's tagged in that tweet, even though the organization says later in the thread they just wanted him to retweet it for awareness

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Jesus christ are people here really latching on to the "Roman faked having cancer" thing?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
he did fake it

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i honestly believe A roman reigns has leukemia. i just don't necessarily think the REAL roman reigns had leukemia. what happened to the original roman, vince?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

That DICK! posted:

i honestly believe A roman reigns has leukemia. i just don't necessarily think the REAL roman reigns had leukemia. what happened to the original roman, vince?

This Roman was liked by the crowd, which is proof he isn't the real Roman Reigns.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Hi.

I heard wrestling was cool and good again

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah, if you actually think Roman's cancer is fake you're trash. Its the next wrestler with cancer you need to be suspicious of, WWE is going to get ideas because that shirt is going to sell and Roman is finally loved.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Xenoletum posted:

Jesus christ are people here really latching on to the "Roman faked having cancer" thing?

Cancer patients still having hair confuses a lot of people because most cancers that people are familiar with use chemotherapy as a treatment. I had surgery to remove a cancerous tumor and didn't lose my hair, and it'd confuse people when they found out I had just recovered from cancer.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Vince wanted Roman to shave his head, wear a patient gown, and come down the ramp hooked to an IV tree to quote-unquote "sell the cancer" but got distracted writing Otis' dialogue and they ignored it

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Roman is only cancer over

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
so did anyone watch GMA for roman

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Roman Reigns posted:

Hi.

I heard wrestling was cool and good again

This is why you can't trust Roman Reigns. Look at this fake post.

TTBF posted:

Cancer patients still having hair confuses a lot of people because most cancers that people are familiar with use chemotherapy as a treatment. I had surgery to remove a cancerous tumor and didn't lose my hair, and it'd confuse people when they found out I had just recovered from cancer.

From what I understand, leukemia is really commonly radiation treatment but maybe he did stem cells. It ultimately doesn't matter. When even I think you're nuts if you think the cancer thing was 100% fake, you know you're off some incomprehensible level cliff.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

so did anyone watch GMA for roman

I saw the clips they posted on Twitter,

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1100387621136564224
https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1100386411868377090

edit: I think this link is the full clip.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Tucker forgot his lines just like he forgot his last name. Let Lacy manage Otis.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

This is why you can't trust Roman Reigns. Look at this fake post

It’s not fake.

The Big Dog has returned

The Roman Empire will rise again

And Reigns will be the main event once again for years to come, long after Vince McMahon is gone.

Embrace forever

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Sometimes leukemia comes back right before you are ordered to go to Saudi Arabia, a place you do not want to go for political reasons. Sometimes leukemia causes people to film multiple TV shows and movies. Sometimes leukemia goes into remission right before Wrestlemania and at a time where ratings are low. It affects everyone differently.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Roman probably got his cancer caught early after getting frequent check ups and having a knowledge of what the signs to look out for from his previous bout. Cancer can be treated quickly if you catch it early enough. Which is why everyone should have free healthcare and frequent check ups and why capitalism is a cancer that should have been snuffed out 100 years ago.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
There's an awful lot of people who seem convinced Becky Lynch is being buried because it's already been a month since she won a Royal Rumble that she wasn't even in on one leg

Angry Grimace fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Feb 26, 2019

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

TTBF posted:

My dad has gone through chemo twice, once for lymphoma and also colon cancer. His hair fell out the first time but grew back in. With the chemo for colon cancer he experienced none of the physical signs of a cancer patient but all of the signs of someone with a chronic illness (fatigue, pain, etc). It's important to remember that people are individuals and have different reactions to treatment.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

agreed gonzo and if i may add to your point - "roman reigns" may have had cancer, but joe anoai certainly did not. this is a television show, children

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Gonzo McFee posted:

Roman probably got his cancer caught early after getting frequent check ups and having a knowledge of what the signs to look out for from his previous bout. Cancer can be treated quickly if you catch it early enough. Which is why everyone should have free healthcare and frequent check ups and why capitalism is a cancer that should have been snuffed out 100 years ago.

This is the kinda woke I can get on board with. I'm assuming that yeah, he caught it very early and smashed it with everything under the sun, took some more time to do a movie, then decided to come back once he had the all clear.

Is there anybody backstage that wants to go to Saudi Arabia at all

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

consider, if you will, hulk hogan's penis

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

*types out huge rant on how this is all the fault of the ww1 era SPD*

Wait a minute this isn’t cspam. uhhh push Rosa Luxembourg

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Is there anybody backstage that wants to go to Saudi Arabia at all

Maybe that one NXT guy who posted a bunch of anti Semitic stuff on his twitter

Arent they treating the next Saudi Arabia show as just another show and not promoting it at all like the others?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I don't think Roman actually exists

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

That DICK! posted:

consider, if you will, hulk hogan's penis

hulk hogan dick cancer submit reply

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Andrast posted:

I don't think Roman actually exists

Not as real as the Honky Tonk https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/the-honky-tonk-man-to-be-second-inductee-into-wwe-hall-of-fame-class-of-2019/

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

oh is it the time of the year where WWE pretends to leak the HoF inductees already

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Roman Reigns posted:

Maybe that one NXT guy who posted a bunch of anti Semitic stuff on his twitter

Randy Orton was in NXT?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Von Linus posted:

It's not HHH's fault he's insanely limited, old, slow and boring.

I did like the Rousey match at WM, though. If he just takes a short beating it might be nice.

thats totally on him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Von Linus posted:

It's not HHH's fault he's old, slow and boring.

It absolutely is though

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Midnightghoul posted:

Randy Orton was in NXT?

Nah. He's referring to Mansoor in this case. His latest antics include making Adam Cole and Shane Thorne incredibly uncomfortable when he kept pressuring them about their intimate lives on a twitch stream. Because 4chan wanted to know about it, and Mansoor is a regular there I guess.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Roman Reigns allegedly recovered from his alleged cancer, and I don’t know how to accept that

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Hell yeah I hope Honky goes on a long tirade about how Shawn sucked and hosed his way to the top of WWE and has to be physically dragged off the stage

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DarkstarIV posted:

Nah. He's referring to Mansoor in this case. His latest antics include making Adam Cole and Shane Thorne incredibly uncomfortable when he kept pressuring them about their intimate lives on a twitch stream. Because 4chan wanted to know about it, and Mansoor is a regular there I guess.

Undertaker was in NXT?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

He's a mod there.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Forget about Roman returning

When is Kane returning???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1100437347001352192