Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
goku?
This poll is closed.
goku. 1 1.59%
goku! 15 23.81%
goku!? 24 38.10%
goku... 23 36.51%
Total: 63 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Chomp8645 posted:

Everyone knows that voodoo is good for healing.

its weed you imperialist dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
If you say beer can with a british accent it sounds like bacon in a jamaican accent

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Just had 9 kills in a game. It owns!

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
I'm the lifeline that can't hit the broadside of a barn and keeps spamming heal bot in the wrong location so that i'm on cooldown when you need it. You're welcome.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

game is quite cool and good and i have met some cool and good bros to game with on it already

i would game with goons but they are generally on pc as well as terrible

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

It's currently occupying the "game all my friends are playing" spot in my life and I will stop playing it as soon as it gets replaced

Also, is there any reason to play Titanfall 1 before 2 or can I just jump straight into 2

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

There is no reason to play 1.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

There is no reason to play 1.

And this was true before tf2 even came out

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nah, 1 was really fun 2 just completely replaced it and if it's a story concern then 1 was only multiplayer and had no story.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Perfect, thanks

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I’m too busy hitting things with Donald and Goofy. Maybe another time!

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
discovering that hipfire is way more accurate than i thought and that iron sights have been doing me dirty all this time

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Chomp8645 posted:

Are morons just assuming that if a character in the midst of a life-or-death shootout doesn't turn to the camera and say "I am homosexual indivual" then they're all straight??

I would like this.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
I would have tried this all ready but I am doing the smash bros thing rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Wow a game didn't waste all of its hype languishing in early access for 3 years and people go wild