Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
the funniest part of the eating gif is how the pokemon slide in and then bite the air while staring dead-eyed into the distance. its based

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Hype to get back into Showdown

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Countblanc posted:

the funniest part of the eating gif is how the pokemon slide in and then bite the air while staring dead-eyed into the distance. its based

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
There's gotta be a postgame legendary to catch like Mewtwo or Rayquaza after the credits roll, there always is.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

An Actual Princess posted:

bad! i simply didn't care because the game is fun

Out of curiosity is the chug strictly related to being handheld or is it mitigated when docked? I generally prefer handheld but I can dock it if I have to to ease down on lagging.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Gotta hunt for the biggest loving Pokemon you can find and nickname it "Big Jeff".

Lmfao was already planning this

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Flopsy posted:

Out of curiosity is the chug strictly related to being handheld or is it mitigated when docked? I generally prefer handheld but I can dock it if I have to to ease down on lagging.

i only played docked so i can't say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

It's the calm before the storm so new thread is up. Thanks for keeping everything so civil and lovely in this thread during these long Dexit years.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4017764