Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Flopsy posted:

Oh no that's perfectly fine! I put a list of mons with my contact information on page 2. Take your pick! :3

Can I get one Marshadow and a Shiny Arceus? That'd be dope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

Can I get one Marshadow and a Shiny Arceus? That'd be dope!

Sure! Send me over your Friend code and I'll add you!

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Flopsy posted:

Sure! Send me over your Friend code and I'll add you!

Nick

3454-1661-5925

Edit: And i've got you added already. Thanks a bunch!

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

SM is the best the anime's ever been.

I... Never expected to see a G-Gundam reference in the Pokemon Anime. But here we are.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

Nick

3454-1661-5925

Edit: And i've got you added already. Thanks a bunch!

No problem! I'm logging online now send me over a call!

edit: what's your in game name?

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Flopsy posted:

No problem! I'm logging online now send me over a call!

edit: what's your in game name?

Got em! Thank you so much!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

Got em! Thank you so much!

Glad to be of service! You enjoy those guys! And if you want any more feel free to ask!

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I could've kept on living with the knowledge that "Pokemon SM anime is good" and never given in to my curiosity to follow it but you went and poisoned my mind with a Brock Sekiha Tenkyoken and now I have no choice but to watch it. I hope you're happy.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm starting to think there wasn't a consistent cipher with the Pokémon text earlier. They're definitely using English as the base language and the e seems to have consistently been the 3 slash marks, but it's very possible the designers just went with characters that looked close enough.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

I could've kept on living with the knowledge that "Pokemon SM anime is good" and never given in to my curiosity to follow it but you went and poisoned my mind with a Brock Sekiha Tenkyoken and now I have no choice but to watch it. I hope you're happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA_P2vyOi70
Meowth's robot is the "Devil Meowth Robot", he's using the mobile trace system, and they do a whole incantation just like the Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken.

The anime they're referencing is 24 years old and I love it.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Man I'm going to miss Sun and Moon's dynamic when it invariably switches back to the older format for the Sword and Shield anime.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Flopsy posted:

Awesome giveaway.

Thank you very much for the giveaway! I'd like the Shiny Diancie and the Shiny Budew, if they're still available. If you could name the Budew Rosie, I'd really appreciate it, and you would be supporting a proud tradition of my sister and I giving our Pokemon names that are puns on things like our character names.
And is one of the Kartanas Jolly, by any chance? It's been painful trying to get one with a good nature.

My FC is 4141-7726-8213 and my IGN is Rosa.

If you want anything interesting, I have Ideal-Natured Ultra Beasts (Pheromosa, Celesteela, Nihilego and Xurkitree), XL HA 5IV Pumpkaboos, and some regular bottle caps. Otherwise feel free to have all the Crabrawlers you won't be able to wait to throw away!

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Legendary Pokemon for Sword and Shield

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Catalina posted:

Thank you very much for the giveaway! I'd like the Shiny Diancie and the Shiny Budew, if they're still available. If you could name the Budew Rosie, I'd really appreciate it, and you would be supporting a proud tradition of my sister and I giving our Pokemon names that are puns on things like our character names.
And is one of the Kartanas Jolly, by any chance? It's been painful trying to get one with a good nature.

My FC is 4141-7726-8213 and my IGN is Rosa.

If you want anything interesting, I have Ideal-Natured Ultra Beasts (Pheromosa, Celesteela, Nihilego and Xurkitree), XL HA 5IV Pumpkaboos, and some regular bottle caps. Otherwise feel free to have all the Crabrawlers you won't be able to wait to throw away!

I can getcha all of the above! And yes the kartanas are jolly with 6IVs. If i can make a request as to what I'd personally want the easiest would be a pidove in a dusk ball. If not send over the Crabrawlers! I'll post a message when all's in order.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Flopsy posted:

Holy poo poo

I would give the shiny Staravia and/or the shiny luxray a good home if you're still doing trading tonight.
FC is 2234-7230-6265. IGN is Kurieg.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Holy poo poo I loving hate the new starters, like Scorbunny is the only one that isn't generic as hell and they all have the actual worst names

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Okay Catalina I'm good to go whenever you are! Your pokemon are ready!

Kurieg posted:

I would give the shiny Staravia and/or the shiny luxray a good home if you're still doing trading tonight.
FC is 2234-7230-6265. IGN is Kurieg.

I just added you and I'm coming online now.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Flopsy posted:

I can getcha all of the above! And yes the kartanas are jolly with 6IVs. If i can make a request as to what I'd personally want the easiest would be a pidove in a dusk ball. If not send over the Crabrawlers! I'll post a message when all's in order.

Awesome, I really appreciate it! And yup, a Dusk Ball Pidove is a bit out of what I can do, I only have Pokemon Moon/Ultra Moon finished, and just restarted my game of Pokemon X and stupidly forgot to back up my save file on my Action Replay. This giveaway is really nice, let me see if I can trade for it on r/pokemontrades.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Flopsy posted:

If you're in the market for breeding fodder. I've got 6IV littens and 5IV Tyrunts with all of their egg-learnable bites.

If you're willing to wait for me to breed them up I can get you Snow Warning a-Vulpixes with Moonblast/Freeze Dry in Moon Balls. I've got a Mom that I received in a wonder trade I just never bothered putting her up in the shack with my Ditto.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Meowth :ohdear:

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Attention!! a new shiny has been added to the list! Just got a shiny pheromosa in wonder trade, you guys can have her too! I am currently online and ready to trade at any time!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Flopsy posted:

Attention!! a new shiny has been added to the list! Just got a shiny pheromosa in wonder trade, you guys can have her too! I am currently online and ready to trade at any time!

want that one.

Edit: give me a sec to get online

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Flopsy posted:

Thank you so much!

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Flopsy posted:

Thank you!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

want that one.

Edit: give me a sec to get online

Just to warn you she kinda has a dumb name. Not inappropriate but not great. Still perfect IVs tho.

Also what's your IGN again?

Catalina posted:

Thank you so much!

No problem! Just glad to be of service! Rosie has hidden power psychic btw!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Flopsy posted:

Just to warn you she kinda has a dumb name. Not inappropriate but not great. Still perfect IVs tho.

No problem! Just glad to be of service! Rosie has hidden power psychic btw!

Eh, that's fine.

While I'm taking stuff can I have the shiny Aegislash and Audino? And maybe one of the shiny jirachi if you have any left.

Friend code: 3926-6017-3031
Ingame name: omoly

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Eh, that's fine.

While I'm taking stuff can I have the shiny Aegislash and Audino? And maybe one of the shiny jirachi if you have any left.

Friend code: 3926-6017-3031
Ingame name: omoly

Can do for all of the above. I think I've traded with you before so you might already be on my list just let me check. I'll message when all's in order.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Flopsy posted:

Can do for all of the above. I think I've traded with you before so you might already be on my list just let me check. I'll message when all's in order.

You're not showing up in ultra moon for some reason...let me try regular moon

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

You're not showing up in ultra moon for some reason...let me try regular moon

I got everything setup and your named added! Ready to go on this end!

I'm just on Moon btw

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
HOW

https://twitter.com/abovetherow/status/1100920073294934022?s=21
https://twitter.com/follylollysews/status/1100957655131136002?s=21

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Flopsy posted:

I got everything setup and your named added! Ready to go on this end!

I'm just on Moon btw

Found you!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I'm trying to connect but it got rejected the first time :(

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Flopsy posted:

I'm trying to connect but it got rejected the first time :(

Thank you so much for the mons :D you were right about the dumb name, but I don't mind.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Thank you so much for the mons :D you were right about the dumb name, but I don't mind.

I'm happy they've gone to a good home! if there's anything else you'd like gimme a ring! Also a reminder just give me lovely pokemon the pokemon you're giving me are too good LOL
I've already bred that exact bounsweet for example but thank you so much anyway!

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Flopsy posted:

I'm happy they've gone to a good home! if there's anything else you'd like gimme a ring! Also a reminder just give me lovely pokemon the pokemon you're giving me are too good LOL
I've already bred that exact bounsweet for example but thank you so much anyway!

Didja want one of these A Vulpixes before I go offline for the night?

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Holy poo poo Brock not only finds love AND defeats the vengeful ghost of Master Asia possessing Meowth?!!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Didja want one of these A Vulpixes before I go offline for the night?

Oh I already have one she's lovely! But thank you. D'you have a hidden ability passimian or mienfoo?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Flopsy posted:

Oh I already have one she's lovely! But thank you. D'you have a hidden ability passimian or mienfoo?

I apparently have a fighting friend safari with mienfoo in it, and the person beat the E4 so they can have HAs. Any particular ball you want it in?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

I apparently have a fighting friend safari with mienfoo in it, and the person beat the E4 so they can have HAs. Any particular ball you want it in?

If a love ball is possible that would great if not it's still fine with me. :)

I'm heading to bed now can we do this tomorrow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Flopsy posted:

haha, sorry. I went through a phase of trying to breed the perfect shiny bounsweet (never managed to make one) So now I have a box full of perfect IV Adamant Bounsweets in loveballs (I used to have even more, but i wonder traded them away a few Christmases ago)

And Well Heck, if you're giving me an excuse to be greedy:

May i have the shiny Articuno? And one of the shiny Mews

Edit:

Oh wait you're gone for the night, N/M!

Space Cadet Omoly fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Feb 28, 2019