Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I boisterously believe in the burning british bunny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I want the Rival to be a shitheel again. Enough of this friendly competition horse hockey.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Gripweed posted:

Ash is still the main character of the Pokemon Anime? drat, how long does it take to become a Pokemon Master?

I mean I know he won at least one tournament and officially won another on account of resolving a national crisis even if he didn't quite beat the super bullshit guy. But thats becoming a champion, I don't think he ever defined what mastery is outside of maybe being the best like no one ever was.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Tom Gorman posted:

Ash keeps using teams of pokemon who are his friends and trust him instead of optimizing, and then even when they get really strong he sets them free. He doesn't have the instincts of a cutthroat capitalist to become the very best. He is doomed to fail for eternity.

Those guys are being the best in a very typical way that a lot of other people ever was, though.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
So much of the Galar region looks naturally or artificially fortified that I'm not convinced we aren't raising an adorable monster army and lying siege to the place.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

oddium posted:

it's science baby

sobble is s
rabbit is b
monkey is c

Rating Snivy at a B is fighting words.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

when we hit 1000 pokemon they should make pokemon complete ultimate ultra dx xd arena coliseum ranger conquest catch em all let's go and it will be priced at 100$ and come with it's own console and peripheral.

No mystery dungeon, no deal.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I like Pikachu.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Those dogs are really ugly but I can respect shield dog for literally blocking with his face I guess.

Highly excited to make my pocket monster grow before a cheering crowd.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Countblanc posted:

It's going to expose the lie every pokedex entry has that's like "this pokemon will tear your brain in half with psychic powers before igniting every flammable surface in a mile radius"

I think in the last movie I saw where they killed Ash for a second it took a dozen pokemon doing a combination attack of their best moves, twice, to mortally wound but not quite outright kill him.

Thus, clearly pokedex poo poo happens all the time but humans have a HP stat that makes Blissey's weep.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I had no idea people were so down on Chimchar, little guy and his line are rad as gently caress even if the fire fighting thing got played out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Twelve by Pies posted:

The Mystery Dungeon games have amazing stories and music, and the premise of all of them is "You are a human who has been transformed into a Pokemon." Why? Well the reason is different in every game, but there is a lot going on in all of them that's really interesting.

I'm too much of a big fat pokemon nerd to not enjoy PMD but why you've been Isekai'd into a Pokemon has only ever had a valid answer like... once.