Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

Yeah though a fair bit of it does feel like forced reruns. Since you can only get one picture evaluated per Pokemon per run, if there's a Pokemon that only appears in one stage, you have to run it at least 4 times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

For bug types, I've always had a soft spot for Heracross. It's not really what I'd call bulky but it's not squishy either and it does hit hard. Escavalier is a Pokemon some of my friends love and it seems to fit the bill. Highly flammable but Bug/Steel with decent defences seems like it'd work.

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

This is clear proof we need to shift focus from catching everything in the Pokédex to cooking everything in the currydex

Gym battles? Cooking battles now

Pokeballs? Convince Pokémon to join you with curry

I just really like weird things like the currydex and berry breeding in gen 6