Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
Very much looking forward to Pokemon Gun. Gonna pick gronkus, the grass monkey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I think I just lost my soothe bell by doing the in-game trade (duralumin for my frosmoth). I used the soothe bell on my snom to evolve him and forgot to take it off before tradings. My game auto saved. Is there anything I can do to get another soothe bell? Am I just screwed? They should auto unequip items on the in game trades :(

Truecon420 fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Nov 22, 2019

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

Truecon420 posted:

I think I just lost my soothe bell by doing the in-game trade (duralumin for my frosmoth). I used the soothe bell on my snom to evolve him and forgot to take it off before tradings. My game auto saved. Is there anything I can do to get another soothe bell? Am I just screwed? They should auto unequip items on the in game trades :(

Can anyone advise on this :( I think I lost my friendship bell :(

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Yeah, #raid-fc

I'd love to join this, what's the discord channel this is in?

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Yeah, #raid-fc

Nvm found it thank you :)