Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Ash keeps using teams of pokemon who are his friends and trust him instead of optimizing, and then even when they get really strong he sets them free. He doesn't have the instincts of a cutthroat capitalist to become the very best. He is doomed to fail for eternity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

If that leak is right then it only further confirms my belief that Sobble is the best

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I'm a hardcore gamer and I need to feed this Morpeko as much curry as possible so he gets big and strong. I should quit my job and focus on this full time.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I'm pretty sure it's messed up for whatever reason. Same boat here.