Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should have won All-Stars?
This poll is closed.
Monet X Change 17 12.41%
Trinity the Tuck 36 26.28%
club96 84 61.31%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

PostsYouCanDanceTo posted:

Shuga is a beautiful man. Anyone who disagrees isn't invited to my Quinceañera.

Miss Vanjie!

Shuga is beautiful but also looks disconcertingly like Stephen Colbert

e: next week YET ANOTHER SCRIPTED ACTING CHALLENGE oh good.

Ironic Twist fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Mar 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

the_american_dream posted:

Hey so I’ve never watched this outside of funny gifs but I know two of the girls irl in competition this season so that’s exciting to me!

who are they? also do you think Giannis could break someone else's ankles during a Lip-Sync For Your Life

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

the escape goat posted:

I wish that we could've had more Soju but she was missing words, her dress was literally falling apart, and she had zero chutzpah. It's a drat shame because there is no doubt in my mind that she'd be a far more interesting competitor in the long run.

tbf it takes a lot of chutzpah to just talk about your oozing cyst during a judging panel when no one was asking the question "tell me a story about your favorite oozing cyst"

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Good God, Get a Girlfriend, Goon?

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
as long as we're talking about waiting for things to show up on drag race, I'm still waiting for a LSFYL featuring this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4gcQj_NZ30

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

esperterra posted:

smdh not case of the ex

no, not case of the ex

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
you have to do a jump split every time she says "Wo" and by the end of the song you're a paraplegic

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Whalley posted:

Yikes.

There's a rumor that Silky sexually assaulted someone at a bar. Apparently there's tapes of whatever went down, but there's no explicit names being said and no further comments yet - some people on twitter/reddit are suggesting it's because there's an active investigation underway and folks involved aren't allowed to talk about it.

this is a new low for Drag Race if the smoke has fire with it, I know Tyra did some awful poo poo but nothing on this level

they're going to X Silky out of the Drag Race footage like the WWE did with Chris Benoit

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

esperterra posted:

Not a new low at all, Mimi Imfurst had sexual misconduct allegations a while back.

Oh

Ew

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

gandlethorpe posted:

New preview up: https://www.facebook.com/rupaulsdragrace/videos/580910192409357/

Nyasss, another ball with 33 total looks!

Rofl, everyone ululating for Mercedes, except Vanjie going "YAHYAHYAHYAH".

Ra'jah's growing on me, even if just for her lively-if-messy confessionals.

Ra'jahs growing on me and Yvie's steadily getting on my nerves. She needs to mind her business.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
I'm starting to think the O'Hara name may be cursed

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
Everything I've seen from Yvie makes her seem straight-up exhausting to be around and this is coming from someone who still stans for The Vixen.

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

Someone on reddit who was at the Brooklyn watch party for the ep posted to say that BLH said a lot was cut out because they were literally ready to come to blows and producers had to step in.

Welcome to drag race telephone -- but oh, the tea.

Being the first queen ejected from Drag Race for throwing bows would be a higher honor for Vanjie than actually winning the crown. :colbert:

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

alf_pogs posted:

prev-u paul's drag race

https://www.facebook.com/rupaulsdragrace/videos/414622495786332/

"they thought you was a roach"

now Silky and Mimi have -two- things in common

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
I've given up on this season, posting to say that The Princess is still the Frederic Weis of Drag Race