Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should have won All-Stars?
This poll is closed.
Monet X Change 17 12.41%
Trinity the Tuck 36 26.28%
club96 84 61.31%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

y'all reminding me I haven't seen hocus pocus or a league of their own since I was 15

I think my dad had a crush on bette midler because I watched them both with him and neither of them seem like his kind of movie

It's been long enough that you've completely forgotten that Bette Midler isn't in A League of Their Own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I didn't think I've ever been so off the same page with the judges as with Yvie's dinosaur. I thought it was total garbage that she performed reasonably well.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think plastique shows good personality everywhere but the runway. On the runway, she looks like dragbot or something. She looks great and she’s really funny a lot of the time but when it comes to the runway, she just seems to have no emotion

I only just realized how much the wrestling fan in your avatar resembles Junior LaBeija shouting about opulence

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
now I just wanna see somebody vogue down the ramp and somehow pin somebody with a death drop