Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should have won All-Stars?
This poll is closed.
Monet X Change 17 12.41%
Trinity the Tuck 36 26.28%
club96 84 61.31%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I hope Silky continues to get everyone's names wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

esperterra posted:

No Bette lipsyncs even ??? cmon

Well, we did get mermaids in a wheelchair.

But could you imagine a Night of 1000 Midlers category? Every queen on the runway as Winifred.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

angerbeet posted:

See, I don't mind because the absolute PERFECT Bette Midler look is her captain of industry one from Beaches, and no one would do it, and I'd be sad/angry. I mean come on it has a built-in reveal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpX80Soj44M&t=18s

Oh god I loved that scene! For the Boys would be another good one to pull looks from (also First Wives Club, or Gypsy). I love late 70s Bette, but the early 90s was a lot of fun, too.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I've admired Scarlet via instagram for a while now so I was a bit nervous on how she'd fare after seeing episode 1... I'm glad she made the other girls eat it. Ugh she is so beautiful (& out of drag :swoon:). I love a keen bitch.

The scripts were bizarre poo poo (as usual) but this cast actually made them funny as poo poo. Ariel bombed (sorry but I even hated her runway from the neck down) & Brooke gave me Kameron Michaels in Breastworld... but everyone else was hilarious. Both Vangie and Plastique made me wheeze... but Nina really held it down as a solid performer.

The runway was amazing. 3 Leos! I'm so disappointed in that Scorpio look tho, what the gently caress? I mean I kind of understand where the body suit was going, but you couldn't whip up a fat braid sculpted into a stinger? That was an unfortunate missed opportunity.

Kahana wasn't ready at all for this. Mercedes obliterated her.

My entire household is now saying OPPALANZ, You. Earn. Everything.

Aerox posted:

... there was an absolutely INSANE Army commercial that aired during this week's episode.

It was 30 seconds of various people incessantly firing guns and literally calling in airstrikes on apartment buildings and I have SO many questions about how this ad happened.
:stare:

Okay I'm just now watching Untucked and seeing the zodiacs signs arguing backstage is a mood.

Also Bobby Moynihan is adorable.

resting mitch face fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Mar 9, 2019

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
:allears:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

the escape goat posted:

Kahanna just put out a music video and the production value is better than some of Ru's, drat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGYmUCLO1A

this is a bop. the video is great too; loved all those cameos. do your thing Kahanna.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

A God drat Ghost posted:

oh poo poo, I can't believe I forgot Chris Stein! And that was from rectangle girls of the WORLD

Plastique didn't watch this episode.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
:sparkles: I. LOVE. YVIE. SO. GOD. drat. MUCH. :sparkles:

Also Silky ooh your untucked bullshit is not a good look.
I know there was a lot to call out but why did they not call this out in particular? Girl.

Poulpe posted:

That lip sync though.

:vince:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

big dyke energy posted:

Damnit I still haven't seen Untucked :mad: Did VH1 change how they did their thing? It makes me choose a cable provider now to log in, and bitch if you think I can afford cable..
Yeah. I miss when they had it on youtube for free because paying for a 20 min supplement show is basically a ripoff. That being said, I got a refund from Amazon last year because they put untucked episodes out like a week late so gently caress buying untucked, anyway you can just go here: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x749azk

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

GrandmaParty posted:

Also Kandy Zyanide burned the living poo poo out of her face and had to go to the hospital
holy. poo poo. :kingsley:

I have the biggest crush on Pangina right now. Both in and out of drag.

The DRT judges this week sucked rear end.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Colonial Sanders.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

the escape goat posted:

Nina was robbed.

I deducted points for her Huckabee only because she didn't wear a pearl necklace. That was such a miss! Otherwise, she was certainly the best and I love every performance from her so far.

But ugh, who is writing the Rusicals? This was unacceptable.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

gandlethorpe posted:

Rofl, everyone ululating for Mercedes, except Vanjie going "YAHYAHYAHYAH".
This sent me.

I'm glad the queens have stopped loving the producers and started loving each other because now it adds to the episodes.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Vangie's serious/sad voice is, uh... sexy? But then:

🌸Miss Vangie.🌸All 💯 Gold🏅 Glitter ✨ Robot 🤖 Bunny🐰 Ho 👯‍♀️. My thighs 🦵 is out. Legs 🦵is long 📏. I'M CORSETTED ⏳ FOR THE GODS 🙏 🙏 🙏. I CAN'T 🚫 FEEL👇 MY GENIDLDLDLS 🍆 🥜 . ROBOTIC 🤖 PUSSY🐱 EATING 👅🌮 🙀 - I don't even know 🤷‍♀️ child 👧 I just look good😘🤳, baby 👶.

Do the max challenges suck right now because there are too many girls this season? Both the Rusical and Draglympics were so loving boring (throw the first acting challenge in there too, I guess). Also, nothing against Rajah, but Scarlet getting sent home was bullshit. I feel like she pulled thru in the challenge and didn't have any lame excuses about it.

resting mitch face fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Apr 6, 2019

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Pellisworth posted:

edit: lol Ra'jah saying she's a lipsynch assassin

Ah yes but Scarlet is the delusional one. Riiiiight.

I'm pretty happy with DRT Season 2 winner. Wow, that finale episode... why can't we be on that level?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

The Berzerker posted:

Vanjie in untucked is being so unreasonable what the hell
C O R D I A L.

I'm Shuga eating the design materials.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Bleh. I wasn't all that excited about Rajah's lip syncs either. I mean I guess it was high energy or whatever? I think you need more than a good stomp, clap, squat, kick, point to be an assassin.

the escape goat posted:

...watching an episode on ketamine would certainly be an interesting experience

I made the mistake choice of watching the 1st ep of Alyssa Edwards' Dancing Queen show while on shrooms.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I think that was the first time Ru cut to the chase and just said, "Shantay you both stay."

N I N A W A S B U R G L E D. I mean yeah Silky was riffing and playing off everyone well, but to me, it was just more of Silky Running Her Mouth And Being Loud As gently caress that we've been getting every episode. However, I am loving the shady edits of her looking resentful every time someone else gets praise, or smug if someone does poorly. Her dismissing Yvie's apology + admiration for the snatch game wasn't a good look at all. Unless there is some sort of miraculous self-discovery & change of heart/attitude, she does not belong in the top with that immature attitude (queue the untucked tantrum when Silky was safe). Silky is not a people's queen.

Vintersorg posted:

E: Ariel posted her Snatch game and it would have been sick.

Oh man. Oh, Ariel... I would have loved this.

edit. On second thought, she nailed the look, but what the gently caress is that accent (8:16)? No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvVa0IY31Kk

resting mitch face fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Apr 20, 2019

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

tote up a bags posted:

Sneak Peek is up and it's the reading challenge.
It's the worst one ever, by a loving mile. Jesus Christ you can see the pain in Ru's eyes.

Vanjie's reaction to Silky Nutjob's "reads" was everything.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Jr. posted:

C O O T E R S L A M

God Bless Cheyenne Jackson.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

esperterra posted:

Brooke's mum tho <3
omg I cried.

Pellisworth posted:

saying trans performers should be segregated into their own TV show is basically arguing "I'm against inclusivity" which is dumb and wrong and shameful
This. I also am tired of seeing Silky Nutjob Garbage manhandle everyone and everything. I'm just done with her overall. For someone who claims to be a pageant queen, she's always so sloppy looking. Also for someone who is always ready to lip sync for their motherfucking life, I can't seem to find a video of her doing so. Maybe someone can help.

Here's one of her doing Boogie Shoes while... sitting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiXnAebYIhU

Here she is watermelon-cantalouping her own song and doing some rather basic jazz steps.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDCV9jVx1pU

If someone can find something that showcases her supposed talent, I'll eat my words I guess but the only things Silky has are a big mouth and grabby hands.

Anyway, lol at Jinkx calling Vangie the DMX of drag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QabbSMxUFaA&t=98s

resting mitch face fucked around with this message at 15:15 on May 4, 2019

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
gently caress amazon for being late with the episode. I just looked up the lip sync on youtube and I just don't know what I think about all the bullshit eliminations this season.

I might have agreed to a double sashay, but Silky over Nina was a choice.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

I for one will like to see Silky come through with a John C Reilly makeover.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Vintersorg posted:

Just met Derrick Barry at the airport. :3:

Please tell me Derrick is a treasure in person.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
oh honey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMC5wS3KgwA

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
LSFTC was interesting the first time, and it made sense for that particular season. I don't feel like it worked for season 10 at all, especially after the rules were overridden and it ended up being a 3-way at the end. I kind of wish they'd go back to performing a number as season 7 & 8 had. I also kind of wish they'd go back to top 3 instead of 4.

As much as I have been Team Yvie from the start, I am a little curious as to how one (shared) win was enough to justify crowning her. I'm not complaining tho.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
rewatched the finale and I was rather enjoying Ariel's reaction to Yvie throughout the LSFTC

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

czg posted:

Xposting a bit of Willam from the Interior Illusions Design thread:

“Very Saint Tropez, very that.”

FYI RPDR Season 1-5 is now on Amazon Prime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Lucian is also a Sandy Hook denier and suggested that maybe [satan voice] ARIANA GRANDE [/satan voice] had something to do with the bombing that killed 22 people at her show.

Question tho. Hasn't he claimed the weed defense before?