Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
John Tavares returns to Long Island.

https://twitter.com/TheFlintor/status/1101268021832704000

https://twitter.com/BradyTrett/status/1101265205844008960

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

This is a better GDT

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Why won't anyone think of the poor Islander fans. :qq:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Ten years wasn't enough, they need BLOOD.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
I wonder how long they're going to keep up this volume level. Everyone in that building is shouting.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Go leafs

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

https://twitter.com/SteveGottesman/status/1100935553229434881

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Matthews got shoved into Lehner. :/

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

https://twitter.com/theScore/status/1101255512459563009

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Islanders fans are a bunch of orks.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Stretch Marx posted:

Islanders fans are a bunch of orks.

just a bunch of upset suburban white folk

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Lmao the first time a player gets booed during his video tribute

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Can't even cheer the guy for a tribute. Absolute shitbirds.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Can't stop laughing

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
anyone complaining about this is an idiot

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I'm legit annoyed. What a bunch of loving losers.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
long island is hell on earth. i will defer to teemu pokemon's expertise on this point

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lmao congrats on the gifted power play goal, jackets

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

corn on the cop posted:

long island is hell on earth. i will defer to teemu pokemon's expertise on this point

Can confirm as a former Suffolk resident.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

corn on the cop posted:

EXCUSE ME!

LONG ISLAND

Is nice. The people, however, suck.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

corn on the cop posted:

YOU'RE A LIAR!
YOU'RE A LIAR!

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

corn on the cop posted:

nassau resident here

you are correct

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

“Waaaah our star player left because my lovely franchise couldn’t build a contender around him”

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

That’s a +1 for Tavares. Maybe an assist too

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
:siren: hyman!

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
:siren: Hyman sticking up for his buddy John :siren:

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
https://twitter.com/BrettCyrgalis/status/1101279190723235841

Does not sound like a lot of cheering.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Awful, awful pinch by Muzzin

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
FFS Muzzin...

Herp let's go for da hit....

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Lol this game is awesome.. playoff atmosphere

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I wish these refs would loving call an interference for once. I keep seeing people getting checked way the gently caress away from plays.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Koopa Kid posted:

Awful, awful pinch by Muzzin

Stretch Marx posted:

FFS Muzzin...

Herp let's go for da hit....

yea that was ill advised. he is pretty aggressive with the pinch but gotta be smarter than that.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Well, Go Bolts. They're pretty vulnerable tonight, but two 14 game point streaks going at it is pretty fun.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/BroadStHockey/status/1101280970970415104

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/wyshynski/status/1101281141577912320

lmao

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
I'm glad the Leafs decided to show up at least for Tavares tonight. Want a JT goal. He was close there on the pp.

FarmerHank
Jan 6, 2011

farming techniques vary

poo poo like this is 100% the Islanders wheel house, during the shortened season it was more of a game show then hockey game with the amount of crap they were giving out and random people being recognized or remembered

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Hahaha, this is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this game is a mess