Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
all major parties have laid out their final plans to end the conflict, and within the next 6 years, we will finally have achieved peace in space

when I was a boy, the doctor told me, "peace in space is possible within your lifetime"
well, now that day has come true. I can hardly believe it. at last, peace in space! wow!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
thank god. enough already!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

That's really ridiculous, really crazy, really nutty if you ask me, ten years ago, I wouldn't have believed it, would have said "2050 if we're lucky." but 2025? Unbelievable.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

"Wanna hear a joke? How many brown dwarf stars does it take..."

"No! Space peace is finally within our grasp, don't make those jokes anymore"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Goons Are Gifts

Still loling about that joke about white dwarves and their hydrostatic equilibrium though

alnilam

Maybe this means space ghost can finally come back to his wife bjork

FutonForensic

alnilam posted:

:kiddo:

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

alnilam posted:

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Goons Are Great posted:

Still loling about that joke about white dwarves and their hydrostatic equilibrium though

They prefer to be called African-American holes, dad.

FutonForensic

In Space, Nobody Can Hear You Scream, because you're not screaming, you're having a great time with all kinds of people, floating around and losing bone density together

FutonForensic

as a gesture of unity, representatives of every nation launch their piss into space, coalescing together into a crystalline piss comet which inevitable shatters and permanently traps Earth in an orbital piss ring

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Anyone want to build BYOB station? I just inherited an orbit around Ion that my grandfather bought 60 years ago and never used

I'm thinking spin grav, "mag grav" is lame, and that new faux grav still feels off and uses way too much power especially that far from the system primary

sig by owlhawk911

alnilam

pixaal posted:

Anyone want to build BYOB station? I just inherited an orbit around Ion that my grandfather bought 60 years ago and never used

I'm thinking spin grav, "mag grav" is lame, and that new faux grav still feels off and uses way too much power especially that far from the system primary

Yesss I love byob projects, they always get finished fully and in a timely manner. Can't wait to live in safety and chillness on the byob space station

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/BLZtw9ozeZ7s0Ga_9sDM

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

no no we've been saying x-germinate . . . we've been trying to get this indica x sativa hybrid up and running and we've finally cracked it . . . sorry for the weird voice but we've been hotboxing in these things for eons

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

alnilam

prank calling 1800 STAR PEACE bc of course there's no fighting to report. the operator on the other side appreciates the prank bc they barely ever get calls and they get bored sometimes

Manifisto

president of earth: my fellow earthicans, "star sixty-nine" . . . once, it was but a dream. today, no longer.

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Exoplanet GJ124745 is now confirmed to have exactly 420 moons, which officially is not the largest number of moons, but definitely the best one.

Also, comparing farts to a supernova is cool again!

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*does a space 9/11*

----------------

pixaal

Breaking news the BYOB 1 and BYOB 2 stations have been hit by 2 phallic space ships in alcubierre warp. It is currently not known if they were off course at the time there are no survivors.

The area is a no fly zone due to the unstable singularly. Ion's orbital stability is currently unknown. Jupiter's orbit should not be effected but other moons may be at risk if the singularity does not dissipate soon.

We will keep you updated on this tragedy unfolds, currently it is being compared to the historic 11th of September terrorist attack.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"space peace in our space-time"

- space neville chamberlaine

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
watch space bush start a loving space war

Nosfereefer

the crown prince of space austro-hungary has been assassinated by a space serbian militant. the crowns of space europe are already setting their space war plans in motion

Amateur Saboteur

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*dying for asteroid profits*

----------------

alnilam

[ron perlman voice] space war... space war never changes

alnilam

sitting in the space trench with my pards, playing the harmonica in the torchlight to pass the time. "how are you playing that with no air" one asks. I pause, confused. "Wait, what do you mean no ai-" i manage as my lungs empty anf my capillaries begin to burst. War is hell.

Nosfereefer

alnilam posted:

sitting in the space trench with my pards, playing the harmonica in the torchlight to pass the time. "how are you playing that with no air" one asks. I pause, confused. "Wait, what do you mean no ai-" i manage as my lungs empty anf my capillaries begin to burst. War is hell.

Nosfereefer

self declared "freemen of the space" refuses to face judgement on terrestrial bodies

Nosfereefer

"i'm an independent celestial body"

Mummy Napkin
i'm a sovereign space citizen

excuse me space officer, i was not warp-driving. i was warp-TRAVELING there is a difference

pixaal

Mummy Napkin posted:

i'm a sovereign space citizen

excuse me space officer, i was not warp-driving. i was warp-TRAVELING there is a difference

Traveller engines are banned in this sector and have been illegal to manufacture for the last 218 years in all of known space.

You do know they give you super space alzheimers right?

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
"An elegant weapon, for a far more civilized time."

Luke pushes a button and a mechanical arm extends about four feet from the handle. At the end a spring loaded mechanism folds out a torn fabric a big red peace sign printed on it.

"Neat!"

"Eh, how did father die?"

"Old age, like the rest of them.."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I think it's cute how people talk about folding space and Einstein-Rosenberg bridges and all that stuff but I know the secret to SPACE ORIGAMI **folds space and time into a crane** viola! I'm everywhere at once!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
After fulfilling Han-Solo's life long dream of being frozen in carbonite

*muffled sounds from inside the carbonite block*

"mmf mmmph this is great!"

Luke and Darth Vader are having a friendly meeting in a vent shaft underneath sky city

"Ben Kenobi never told you about your father"

"He told me enough, he told me old age killed him"

"No, Luke, It was drugs, LSD killed your father"

Luke is so surprised his hand falls off.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Stoner: I'm so high right now!

Spacing Guild Navigator: Hold my bong...

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer

Splatmaster posted:

Stoner: I'm so high right now!

Spacing Guild Navigator: Hold my bong...

Put your bong inside the box

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Fredrik1 posted:

The Gon Jabong- are you a cop, Paul Atreides?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Fredrik1 posted:

Splatmaster posted:

The Gon Jabong- are you a cop, Paul Atreides?

lol