Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Can you feel it?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/random_is_that_marina_from_splatoon_2_on_the_xbox_one_dashboard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

My body is ready... for gaming to reach a hitherto unimaginable state of nirvana.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A couple of people enabled the full background before it got yanked and Iris from Pokémon White is there too:

Some people are flipping out because POKÉMON AND SPLATOON ARE COMING TO XBOX!!! But I’m fairly certain that it’s just going to be Mixer available on the Switch through Xbox Live (which is still cool, I don’t think the Twitch app is coming to Switch until late this year and it could be a pretty big deal if Mixer beat them to the punch)

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they're putting ori and cuphead on the switch too i think

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I hope they put Lost Odyssey on switch

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Frenz posted:

I hope they put Lost Odyssey on switch

That game is great

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I must go shopping.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thinking it will be a “big deal” for mixer to be faster than Twitch is really funny.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got any stats? Or is it just pure Xbot fanboy bullshit? Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Thinking it will be a “big deal” for mixer to be faster than Twitch is really funny.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Where's crunchyroll!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Got any stats? Or is it just pure Xbot fanboy bullshit? Lmfao

You’re just upset that your Twitch will be getting even less viewers now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Microsuck (apt not only because Microsoft fails big, but because the fanboys like to suck on their own tiny peepees lmfao) can eat a bag of dicks out of my rear end crack.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You’re just upset that your Twitch will be getting even less viewers now.

Least I don’t make up the most obviously delusional fantasies about the shithole brand I’m loyal to because of internet poisoning. Lmfao. gently caress off kid.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Microsuck (apt not only because Microsoft fails big, but because the fanboys like to suck on their own tiny peepees lmfao) can eat a bag of dicks out of my rear end crack.

I tried to call your rear end crack and put in a reservation but they said the wait would still be a few hours because it’s filled to capacity.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I tried to call your rear end crack and put in a reservation but they said the wait would still be a few hours because it’s filled to capacity.

With a bags of dicks. That Microsuck eats. Thanks for proving my point. :kakashi:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Least I don’t make up the most obviously delusional fantasies about the shithole brand I’m loyal to because of internet poisoning. Lmfao. gently caress off kid.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This could be big.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

At least it’s not alcohol poisoning, you bitter little Incel!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That's a hastily composited "gamer black history month" image OP. It has nothing to do with Xbox or Nintendo or Mixer and has everything to do with some lazy graphic design intern at Microsoft. hth

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

American McGay posted:

That's a hastily composited "gamer black history month" image OP. It has nothing to do with Xbox or Nintendo or Mixer and has everything to do with some lazy graphic design intern at Microsoft. hth

Oh. Lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Sick of the trolls. You can catch me on discord SoynyPete#4012

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

American McGay posted:

Lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
cant fuckin wait for this. havent touched my switch since I got the absolutely beastly One X.. might actually dust that fuckin turd off if Mixer is on there

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

American McGay posted:

Lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

cant fuckin wait for this. havent touched my switch since I got the absolutely beastly One X.. might actually dust that fuckin turd off if Mixer is on there
This.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
[Rumor] Nintendo Switch's new killer App??? The Microsoft backed Streaming Service That No One Uses! It's more likely than you'd Think, and here's why 1,2,3,4...94

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

*BBG, Marcus Fenix and all the black characters come in for a SMALL stream*

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

Sick of the sjws forcing this crap on me. Why isnt there a ganers history month

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
wonder if this has anything to do with that rumor that an X1S was spotted in a trash can on the same block as the nintendo offices..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

wonder if this has anything to do with that rumor that an X1S was spotted in a trash can on the same block as the nintendo offices..

The trashcan was an og xbox controller from 2001

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Imagine how incredible king k rools feet would look in glorious 4k and hdr if it was on the rare 30 year collecrion

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Imagine how incredible king k rools feet would look in glorious 4k and hdr if it was on the rare 30 year collecrion

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Holy poo poo. Guys, rumors on another forum I read are that every character from every game and anime got together for a huge party. Could be related?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

The trashcan was an og xbox controller from 2001

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
dude.... sea of thieves.. conker in project spark! battletoads?! on switch?? god, are you kidding me? thats the fuckin dream, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the dream team. nintendo’s games, and microsoft’s azure cloud services. mario shaking purjeet singh’s hand and every gamer going wild