Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
I would also like to throw in my hat here. Havent kept up with this LP, but I did join the site because of you and have been following LPs in general because of you.. starting with RE4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

I'm pretty sure I signed up when they made the forums private and I couldn't read whatever LP you were doing back then, so thanks for all the good stuff, and actually all my posts are your fault if you think about it

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
It’s been a while since I commented here, but I’ve been loving your LPs since I started here. Thanks for the laughs, Id.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Your stuff has always been a joy to read, Id, whatever happens. Know we were loving this poo poo the entire time and worried about your health this last year.