Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Who's starting the GoFundMe?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-08/josh-harris-david-blitzer-said-to-seek-sale-of-u-k-soccer-club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I hope this causes more sense in how Chelsea is run because we have a lot of talent we can use but treating us differently than the Spanish teams is wrong unless it will be this way going forward for all teams in similar situations.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Do Chelsea have any players whose contracts are expiring? I’m getting all hot and bothered thinking of ways that this could be more disastrous for Chelsea than it already is.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Yes, they can’t sign new players so they are free to extend. And they can make contracts like Higuain’s permanent.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The Ox crocked himself in his comeback with Liverpool’s U23s. Muscle injury not the knee again fortunately for him.

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

The Ox crocked himself in his comeback with Liverpool’s U23s. Muscle injury not the knee again fortunately for him.

Zero luck that lad

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Raffles posted:

Zero luck that lad

Arsenal dna isn't luck

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/kevhillsy/status/1104071806212886529

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

It's nice that they gave him a happy memory to take away by letting him visit when Spurs weren't actually playing

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
it was nice that they included the reason he was a spurs fan in the tweet

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

hadji murad posted:

ouch.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

hadji murad posted:

Lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hadji murad posted:

:thurman:

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

hadji murad posted:

:drat:

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

hadji murad posted:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Tottenham Hotspur's £1billion new stadium faces delay after planners forgot to leave room for corners

http://flip.it/fhQIgb

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

JFairfax posted:

Tottenham Hotspur's £1billion new stadium faces delay after planners forgot to leave room for corners

http://flip.it/fhQIgb

Never change Spurs.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I just got this advert on twitter and it's sad spurs are advertising a match from 2 years ago after losing yesterday lol

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/1104049141037047808?s=19

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Jose posted:

I just got this advert on twitter and it's sad spurs are advertising a match from 2 years ago after losing yesterday lol

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
he'll never recover from this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Yes I saw that and they should have pulled the advert

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

That’s not an advert, it’s called a highlight.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Jose posted:

Please accept that this is not GBS and that you have owned yourself. This backpedalling in place is embarrassing for all involved.

Spurs tweeted about a prior encounter, prior to the match, as many clubs do.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bundy posted:

Please accept that this is not GBS and that you have owned yourself. This backpedalling in place is embarrassing for all involved.

Spurs tweeted about a prior encounter, prior to the match, as many clubs do.

Narrator: he never accepted the truth

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Poch got a 2 match ban... lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Looke posted:

Poch got a 2 match ban... lol

He's already served the first match of said ban.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Liverpool manager underlined the importance of Wednesday’s last-16 tie against Bayern Munich as he rejected claims by pundits such as Gary Neville that elimination could help his team win the Premier League. “That’s the reason why they don’t have a job on the sideline – one of the reasons,” he said.

lol

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

What a dumb point to even talk about. What would you do with that information even if it were true? Field a shittier team in the CL so you could win the league? Would any manager seriously countenance that?

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Vegetable posted:

What a dumb point to even talk about. What would you do with that information even if it were true? Field a shittier team in the CL so you could win the league? Would any manager seriously countenance that?

Reminder that Brendan Rodgers fielded a weakened team in the CL against Real Madrid

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It’s a dumb point to talk about because they’re getting eliminated and losing the league

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Bundy posted:

Reminder that Brendan Rodgers fielded a weakened team in the CL against Real Madrid

i thought brendan rodgers went to leicester, not ajax

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
on a more serious note ive long considered it strange that phil neville has a job on the sideline, or anywhere

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The Neville in question is Gary who’s quite a good pundit

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

also phil neville just won an international tournament with england

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I got banned on twitter for calling gary neville a gimp when he wanted Birmingham to be docked points whereas klopp is cool

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

I got banned on twitter for calling gary neville a gimp when he wanted Birmingham to be docked points

Good.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jesus WEP posted:

It’s a dumb point to talk about because they’re getting eliminated and losing the league

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
how does a german fighting on two fronts usually go?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

hadji murad posted:

how does a german fighting on two fronts usually go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I have made peace with Liverpool doing the double. Bonus with them winning the league is we don't have to hear the Scouse version of Three Lions